The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
judith

Attention Goli!

Goli, I have sent you 2 PMs but my "sent" box is showing empty. Did you get them?

Judith

Goli, I have sent you 2 PMs but my "sent" box is showing empty. Did you get them?

Judith

:bigeyes: Yes, I did. :evildb:

I will make very good use of the information. :angel:

Ok then! Shortest thread ever! Unless you can think of someuse for this thread go ahead & delete it oh Good & Great Mackie! :wink:

no, nooooo!!! must not delete thread! i'm sure we can make good use of it. i can think of many things that we might want to bring to goli's attention.... :angel:

:scotch::scotch::scotch::scotch::scotch: ?

No one has answered my question about the Bowmore yet...Goli?

:lol: … and about the sent box - the system only puts a copy there if you check the box at the bottom of the window before sending the pm. took a while for me to realise, but it is one of the changes after the update.

:scotch:  :scotch:  :scotch:  :scotch:  :scotch: ?

No one has answered my question about the Bowmore yet...Goli?

Regrettably, it's one that I haven't tried. Here's a distillery site, though:

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/islay/bowmore/

I've liked all of the other Islay malts I've tried - the Bunnahabhain doubled nicely as an antiseptic for a coral cut in Australia (despite the tour guide's dire warnings of infections from hell). The Lagavulin is one of my favorites, of all I've tried, and I love Laphroiag as well. They ARE strong flavored, though.

Ok then! Shortest thread ever! Unless you can think of someuse for this thread go ahead & delete it oh Good & Great Mackie!  :wink:

:roflmao:

Really, ladies, although my cyber conduct may NOT reflect it, I am somewhat PAST the age where "Attention Goli: PMS???" is really all that appropriate :evildb: I'm just like this, without benefit of hormonal fluctuations.

Really, ladies, although my cyber conduct may NOT reflect it, I am somewhat PAST the age where "Attention Goli:  PMS???"  is really all that appropriate  :evildb:  I'm just like this, without benefit of hormonal fluctuations.

:roflmao::manic::lol::p:smooch:

(i am sure that Jude would have sent that warning as a pm if she had meant it like that :p )

Really, ladies, although my cyber conduct may NOT reflect it, I am somewhat PAST the age where "Attention Goli:  PMS???"  is really all that appropriate  :evildb:  I'm just like this, without benefit of hormonal fluctuations.

:roflmao::manic::lol::p:smooch:

(i am sure that Jude would have sent that warning as a pm if she had meant it like that :p )

Sigh. You are up too early. She could NOT have sent it as a pm, had she meant it like that, as the :box: was FULL. Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

Sigh.  You are up too early.  She could NOT have sent it as a pm, had she meant it like that, as the :box: was FULL.  Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

it is 18:15 now, so that cannot be the problem. :manic:

and if she had meant it as a warning, she would have sent it to everybody but you, so the full inbox wouldn't have been a problem :p

especially for goli.... :blush: :angel:

mini-benaulimcoast.jpg

especially for goli....  :blush:  :angel:

mini-benaulimcoast.jpg

Oh, thanks a bunch. I may be TFO to have PMS, but one is NEVER TFO to have EGJD.

:evil:

EGJD? :huh: extreme golific something?

did i mention, i was in goa?

mini-fisherman.jpg

well, i was in goa.

mini-sunset2.jpg