The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

Look out of my window!

this one is looking down the river, with the pontoon probably just visible …

this one shows the street along the river, i am about half way to the second big house :p pontoon is in the bend of the river.

:smooch:

i am still missing the big webcam i used to use as my window to the west … :sigh:

:yes2: that was a good one. the nearest ones to me are rather grubby at the moment.... one of them looks across the beach towards our village from Fraserburgh...think Alec in the Seashore Centre needs to clean the lens!

on topic,

here you can see some daylight at a beach 10 km. east of my place. i am just around the corner as the seagull flies from that lighthouse :yes:

:oh: maybe we need a thread somewhere - 'the nearest webcam to me' - then we can see the weather etc!

Guest Girl from Mars

i like our bear park webcam best. you don't always see björk, urs and berna but you get to see the aare (river) :yes: (first picture only, rest is bear caves)

i love it that they apologise for not being able to clean the camera in Björk's cage :lol:

Thismis the nearest one to me at 30 miles away and it's pretty boring.

http://www.tripcheck.com/popups/Cam.asp?Camera=1492&curRegion=15

Hmmmm, weird stuff happens when I click on that link from here. The first time 2 seperate tiny windows opened over the top of this page and the second time everything but the tiny camera link disappeared and was on my screen saver. :silly2:

Guest Girl from Mars

jude, at least you can check if there's a traffic jam.

mine too... weird. the only other thing that's done that is the Swedish to English translator i was using for narc's blog....most odd....

it does it every time it updates, too.....

Thismis the nearest one to me at 30 miles away and it's pretty boring.

http://www.tripcheck.com/popups/Cam.asp?Camera=1492&curRegion=15

Hmmmm, weird stuff happens when I click on that link from here. The first time 2 seperate tiny windows opened over the top of this page and the second time everything but the tiny camera link disappeared and was on my screen saver. :silly2:

well at least we know it is not raining there right now and the commute as of that spot at 3:43 pm was quiet :p

i neglected to backup with the arrow and disappeared the entire browser when i exited the cam window :roll:

:roll:

yes, they have done something really weird with that site :lol::roll: