The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

Look out of my window!

These are the webcams in my area...

Gruyères is where i work when i work at the museum, Charmey is where BF goes paragliding and Moleson is the mountain i very often take picturs of, cause it's right in front of my balcony

:oh:

That is gorgeous, Hobbie, is that where the cheese comes from? Gruyeres I mean.

oh wow :wow::oh:

furthermore wow because when i go to the cams orph course it is dark right now :roll:

:silly2:

from the window of the ISS, Cmdr Hadfield is looking for Mackie....

BJMjUGNCcAALd7F.jpg

i always meant to show you guys a picture of the small "park" in front of my house. It is called Parc Fiction and is actually on the roof of next door school's gymnasium. It has a Magic Carpet lawn and several (metal) palm trees … :lol:

it is rarely as empty as it is on the photo, but this way you can see the details. On summer days it is crowded.

The blue and green space on the left is a for basketball and such, there are two hoops, and the floor is bouncy. The circular lawn is actually a small hill, and the two "palm trees" are the correct space apart to string a hammock between them. :lazy:

There also is a hedge enclosed space for smaller dogs that is not on the picture.

There is a rule that nothing is supposed to be sold inside the park, no food, and no drugs. It is working pretty well, even the local pushers seem to stick to it.

my own house is not in the picture, it would be a bit to the left.

parcfiction.jpg

what a lovely use of space!