The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Hans im Glück

i have threatened to post the picture story pages of the program, and now i am doing it :db::p

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

and here is the making of of one of the pages …

first the single pictures:

detail1.jpg

detail2.jpg

detail3.jpg

detail4.jpg

version4.jpg

version5.jpg

the only difference between the last two, i think, is that the sitting Hans got a bit more hair :lol::fuzzy:

:lol: it's fascinating to see how it comes together... 'Lucky Hans' ?? :lol:

yes, lucky Hans :lol: he wagers his salary of seven years and wins a big gold nugget, exchanges it for a horse, the horse for an ox, the ox for a piglet, the piglet for a goose, the goose for a grindstone, and then the grindstone falls into a well, and he still thinks it is all for the best :lol: it is basically the Grimm story with a few changes. :yes:

:lol: the ultimate optimist!

:lol:

lurrrrv seeing the process :yes::up:

(what a lot of work :yes2: to get it to the desired effect)

bess, if i had two more days, i would have put in two more days' worth of work - it always is a big compromise between what i want to do, and what i can do in that time :roll:

i have learned to work on all pages simultaneously, putting them through the same processes one after one, saving the whole round, and then go on to the next stage. that way they are always on about the same level, so when something goes wrong i am not stuck with one finished page and the rest of them just scribbles … :lol:

Guest Girl from Mars

such great work, you can be proud of yourself, mackie :yes: hans im glück, i have read it as a child, don't remember all of it, should reread the brothers grimm.

thank you :smooch:

a lot of the old fairy tales have gone hopelessly mixed up in my head :lol:

bess, if i had two more days, i would have put in two more days' worth of work - it always is a big compromise between what i want to do, and what i can do in that time :roll:

i can appreciate that :p

i have learned to work on all pages simultaneously, putting them through the same processes one after one, saving the whole round, and then go on to the next stage. that way they are always on about the same level, so when something goes wrong i am not stuck with one finished page and the rest of them just scribbles … :lol:

:smart::up:

anyway, it looks good!