The Hidden Fortress
Guest Candy

comments to ALL pictures photo or not

i would like for us to post only new things, though - fresh start, and all that.

:joy:

Um, er, one question. Would it be out of line for me to eventually put my first two Aragorn stories back here? I would like to do at least the other one I started, and there is stuff that will be in it which won't make too much sense without the first ones. I DID write the first two, (except for one prologue) here, in the first incarnation of the Fort. :duck:

i would like for us to post only new things, though - fresh start, and all that.

:joy:

Um, er, one question. Would it be out of line for me to eventually put my first two Aragorn stories back here? I would like to do at least the other one I started, and there is stuff that will be in it which won't make too much sense without the first ones. I DID write the first two, (except for one prologue) here, in the first incarnation of the Fort. :duck:

what would be out of line in that?? :thonk: they would only be coming home, after all :wink:

(and the ranger-to-be will get some disreputable company fropm Jötunheim as soon as i have anything like spare time :p )

with the new things i was talking about pictures. :kiss:

sunny, that's really sweet. thank you. :flower:

Guest Sunflowerwoman

The mirror photos all made me laugh.

Jana, the blond person is adorable. You bathed her in a beautiful warm light.

yes, they is a sweet pics … lovely light, and a lovely athmosphere, too, kind of old-fashioned.

Guest Girl from Mars

Wow, really like that coffee cup shot, Orphy. Or is it tea? :p:smooch:

Guest Candy

Jana - i really like your missor pic - that`s a cool idea!

and the blond girl made me smile. she looks so self-absorbed and i love the warm light in the pics :kiss:

Guest Candy

Kexsie - your pic reminds me of the Hitchcock movie "The Birds" - eeeeeek, take cover! :duck: - very cool! :p

Guest Sunflowerwoman

Kexs, I'd like to fly away with the birds

kexie, those birds are awesome! wow!

the little girl is a stranger. she was sitting at the table a little far from me. the child was absolutely adorable. i almost wanted to eat her and not the brunch in front of me.

the mirror picture is my tea cup. with one seed from the lemon that i squished into my tea. :p

i love it how the blues of the river pic are contrasting the sunny colours of jana's little stranger.

Guest Girl from Mars
Kexsie - your pic reminds me of the Hitchcock movie "The Birds" - eeeeeek, take cover! :duck: - very cool! :p

Exactly! Great piccie, Kexsie! :cool:

And that blonde kid, Orphy, looks like a little :angel:

Guest Sunflowerwoman

Betty, the Chinese lantern photo works on so many levels. I find myself very moved by it.

Guest Candy

betty - "chinatown" is cool! i like the contrast between the single green and the red ballons :p