The Hidden Fortress
Guest Candy

comments to ALL pictures photo or not

Guest Girl from Mars

Mackie, love the new photos in Snap! Flora and Fauna :)

These seagulls look so cheeky :p

one is a seagull, the other one is a cormorant :p they were looking so funny sitting nest to the numbers :lol:

Guest Girl from Mars

:doh: I should really know these are not both seagulls. Silly me. They look like they are in a competition with these numbers.

The gate piccie is :what: - is that a bicycle lock on it?

Guest Candy

your flora&fauna snapshot is hilariuos, Mackie! :lol: and the gate looks like from a fairy tale

a suggestion: only one pic per post. i guess not everyone has a dsl connection and it elongates the loading time for those with dial up connection if we put more than one pic in one post. what du you think?

Guest Girl from Mars

:smooch:

with you Candy on the one pic per post thingie.

OMG that pink blossom on the black stones is incredibly sad! :sigh:

And the other photo with the Rauchen Polizeilich Verboten! is spooky! Reminds me of the movie Equilibrium.

:

OMG that pink blossom on the black stones is incredibly sad! :sigh:

it is. :heart: and the one with the shadow striped house with he closed doors (yes, i recognise it :p ) is vey cool. great athmosphere.

my gate (with bike lock, indeed :p )is from a place where all the houses have gardens, but there is a heavily frequented alley (just for pedestrians) separating them. the gardens are small, but look over the river, it is quite lovely there - only far too many tourists :lol:

i did try the one pic per post thing -. and guess what? the software is merging them instantly!! :crit::mad:

Guest Candy
i did try the one pic per post thing -. and guess what? the software is merging them instantly!! :crit::mad:

now that explaines everything - my post above were originally two posts. i was a bit :huh: but thought that i`ve used the "edit" option by accident

Guest Sunflowerwoman

All of the new photos are quite amazing. I especially love the abstract. It made me think of jewels in a box. Stars in a sky. Treasure lost at sea.

Candy, your photo at gates&doors is absolutely stunning. :swoon: a very interesting view and such a great sense for atmosphere. :smooch:

edit to add: all new photos are great!! I'm so glad that we keep on sharing great pictures!

Kexsie!! :roflmao:

this is an idea mackie and i once had.
it is :p not the particular pic, but the thread :lol:

… and wow! @ the other two pics. :swoon: they are beautiful. both from yesterday's walk?

Guest Girl from Mars
this is an idea mackie and i once had.

Sex with a cactus? :huh::roflmao:

Love the new thread! Re: Erotic Art: A friend of mine once did great artsy b&w piccies of her girlfriends. Very erotic. :manic::angel:

i have a few really cool male nudes. but i am not going to post them :lol:

(i do have quite a few ideas for the accidental erotica, though :p two years ago i meant to start a website, and i still have some things around that were supposed to go on there :angel: )

(oh!! and i think i am going to start a Barbie pics thread, too. :p i am not sure if Rain is going to love me or hate me for that :p )

Bets, love the abstracts (fell into the single post trap, too, did you? :p )

and the shot of the highriser cum sky and plane is very cool. very NY :p is it?

Bets, love the abstracts (fell into the single post trap, too, did you? :p )

I did :blush:

and the shot of the highriser cum sky and plane is very cool. very NY :p is it?

Its actually in LA. The building is the Getty Museum.