The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

comments to Hobbits in North India

i shall let Moo do the thonking....

the light is gorgeous ...

we were a little more than 1800 feet above sea level. i didn't have any altitude sickness, mad. the huffing and puffing was just the result of being fat and unfit. :climb::roll:

No! No! Darling, we were higher than that...we were at around 1800 meters wich is roughly 6000feet :wink:

and :yes: it could be one of the reason you had some problem breathing (coming form sea level) but i think something else was the reason for it :cig::blush2::angel:

it could be one of the reason you had some problem breathing (coming form sea level) but i think something else was the reason for it :cig::blush2::angel:

aha! :whip: and yes moo go ahead and do the thonking for all of us.. :roll:

those mountains :swoon: love the bus sign :lol:

now i'm a bit hesitant to upload my holiday pics, they're so bleak in comparison! :duck:

the bus journey was pretty crap. the only funny thing about the bus was this sign:

bus-sign.jpg

it's in hindi and reads, "sleeping is forbidden on seat numbers 1,2 and 3." :roll:

:roll: that is so strange :lol:

the momos look toadly delicious :musthave: and the mountains are seriously beautiful.

thank you for taking us along :smooch:

and :yes: it could be one of the reason you had some problem breathing (coming form sea level) but i think something else was the reason for it :cig::blush2::angel:

ha!!! :lol:

yes moo go ahead and do the thonking for all of us.. :roll:

thank you :manic:

:thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2:

now i'm a bit hesitant to upload my holiday pics, they're so bleak in comparison! :duck:

:crit: okay, then for youtoo: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2: :thonk2:

:p

the light is gorgeous ...

it is. just beautiful, clear, soft light. quite quite gorgeous. and don't forget, we went in a very non-touristy time of year. no one comes to mcleodganj in january. well, almost no one. :roll:

No! No! Darling, we were higher than that...we were at around 1800 meters wich is roughly 6000feet :wink:

yoiks. i meant meters. obviously there were numbers so i have to mess something up. :roll:

i don't know what you mean about :cig::angel:

:roll:

woman, don't even try that excuse. i demand holiday pics. pronto. particularly since my store's been used up.