The Hidden Fortress
Guest sweetp

At the movies

sort of quentin tarantino james bond marvel comic but not really. has Colin Firth, Michael Caine, Sam Jackson and equally good young actors, that part is :up:  the plot is holey :stilton: 

effects and choreography/fight scenes are :wow: but that's not why i watch a movie  :roll: 

1 hour ago, bess said:

sort of quentin tarantino james bond marvel comic but not really. has Colin Firth, Michael Caine, Sam Jackson and equally good young actors, that part is :up:  the plot is holey :stilton: 

effects and choreography/fight scenes are :wow: but that's not why i watch a movie  :roll: 

and it is the second one already! :shock: 

I checked it out on ImdB and was not too interested - together with your review it makes me give this a miss. :yes: 

i'll give it a miss as well.

Er, still thinking about seeing Aquaman aka Khal Drogo plays with fish.

Decided against KDPWF in favor of Green Book, which due to the Oscar nominations magically appeared this week at the local usually-doesn't-get-that-class-of-film multiplex.  Fishman will still be there next week, whereas the artier films, when we do get them, tend to disappear quickly.

It was very good :yes: 

excellent!

12 hours ago, Goli said:

KDPWF

:crit: :where: :eye: :dunno: 

On 12/30/2018 at 9:34 AM, Goli said:

Er, still thinking about seeing Aquaman aka ----> Khal Drogo plays with fish.<-------

:yes: KDPWF

:manic:

:evildb:

Oh!! :roflmao: :up: 

18 hours ago, Goli said:

Decided against KDPWF in favor of Green Book ...It was very good :yes: 

oh yes, I need to see that one, too - loved the trailer.

i think you will really enjoy it - the trailer was good and the movie more than lived up to it (not always the case :roll: )

No, sometimes a trailer looks soooo good and then you realize they have shown every single thing that was good in the movie and the remaining 89 minutes are crap :lol: :crit: :grumpy: