The Hidden Fortress
Guest sweetp

At the movies

Yup.  Evidently one clan had ALL supported the Prince, and lost ALL their land.  The other, smarter clan, put people on both sides, only lost some of the land, and got the rest back, eventually.

Oh, and i suspect part of Bradley's nerves was knowing there would be clips from Bohemian Rhapsody.  No one wants to be compared to any incarnation of Freddie Mercury.

The guy who should have been nervous, but did pull it off was Adam Lambert opening the show WITH Queen.

So the Scots should have an elephant as their heraldic animal :p :ele: 

I ordered A Star is Born on blueray - only the dubbed version in the theaters here now, and I can't wait until it's out on Netflix. :p 

:wait: 

15 hours ago, Goli said:

Yup.  Evidently one clan had ALL supported the Prince, and lost ALL their land.  The other, smarter clan, put people on both sides, only lost some of the land, and got the rest back, eventually.

yes, it must have been a horrible muddle, small wonder it echoes down the generations still.

5 hours ago, Mackie said:

I ordered A Star is Born ... :p 

:wait: 

:silly2:  :manic:   Hurry postie... :run:

What Bess said - i think you will really enjoy it :chacha:

:crossed2: that it is :up:  :wink: 

that was indeed cute. Also how she said, social media is the toilet of the internet :roflmao: And it is true, the speculations about how she and Bradley Cooper must be having an affair are everywhere. :roll: 

Well, I watched it last night (orph course) and I need to get tissues as they are all used up at my house. :sniff: 

Testament to their acting ability :yes2:  

Toilet of the internet so true :lol:

If I watched I'd want to see it over and over... :cry:Needing a caselot of tissues :roll: :silly2:

I guess as soon as Migi is back (from Mexico!! :wow: ) we're going to watch it together. :cry: :cry: :dackel: 

:p 

image.png

Now, really - we NEED a :toti: here, don't we?

poohaps :silly2:  

:green:  Mexico right now :cool:

Now I want to make tortillas :crit:

Yes, they were just off for an after work sailing trip and I am so jealous :lol:

btw - just watching the second season of Blacklist and they have dialled back heavily on the hair & makeup :roflmao:

12 hours ago, Mackie said:

Yes, they were just off for an after work sailing trip and I am so jealous :lol:

:p   :what:    :crit:  :wink:  Nice!

btw - just watching the second season of Blacklist and they have dialled back heavily on the hair & makeup :roflmao:

:up:  though no idea what it is  :roll:  :angel: