The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

Phlog December 13

Guest Girl from Mars

i love the wintry sky, too, bess, makes me realize how much i prefer the cold to the warm seasons. :flake2:

mad, the intro to your phlog is awesome!! all those snowflakes :musthave: and of course i love the pony shot :heart::pony: :pony:

i really like it too, reminds me of a mainsail :sail:

your perspectives are :swoon::yes2:

Guest Girl from Mars

ty :flower: i totally cheated tho, it's a shot from yesterday.

Guest Girl from Mars

bess you live in the best place, your view is just out there :swoon: all i see is office buildings :sigh:

wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff is ok by me!

Guest Girl from Mars

hehe, wibbly wobbly time travel :oh: the best way to go :tardis: (i think dr who is time traveling, right?)

just a tiny, little, eensy-weensy bit, yerss.... :lol:

Guest Girl from Mars

sorry to be so daft :blush2: but i haven't watched one ep of dr who :blush2: altho i do like the actor who plays the newest one.

timey-wimey etc. is a joke scene in The Day of the Doctor where an old Doctor (John Hurt) makes a snarky remark about the way the Matt Smith Doctor talks. i had never seen Doctor Who until recently, have been catching up since the re-runs and now even the new episodes are on BBC Canada :p

:photo: i do have to :walk: a bit in order to see that view. just as well so that i get some fresh air and walkies :angel::yes:

Guest Girl from Mars

fresh air and walkies sounds awesome, bess. :walk::rainbow:

especially that i haven't been doing much of that with :car: my :old::heart: to his eye doctor. a day there and back and i'm too :tired: to do anything else :neutral: and that i have a basically :lazy: nature :angel:

the clear cold weather so far this month has been really motivating, and i have a nice carry pouch for the SLR :oh:

Guest Girl from Mars

i should go out more too. tomorrow tho, i plan to go to the sauna after workout. it's always very quiet just before noon.