The Hidden Fortress
Guest Girl from Mars

The Daily Bugle

I don't know how the Body Shop can now say they're against animal testing when they're owned by one of the worst offenders.

According to the Evil BBC (no, we didn't get the contract with them :db:) We see 20% of it in the UK. Of course, its far too cloudy to see anything.

:smart: <--- I love this little fella :lol:

Guest Girl from Mars

The body shop sent me a letter of regret because I had returned my customer card and assured me that L'Oréal stopped doing animal testing in the late 80s. Huh.

The body shop sent me a letter of regret because I had returned my customer card and assured me that L'Oréal stopped doing animal testing in the late 80s. Huh.

L'Oreal have stopped testing themselves, but they use products that have been tested on animals which is how they get away with the "we don't test on animals" line.

I keep getting texts from them saying I can save 10% blah, blah, blah. Not heard anything about my returned card as I returned it via another company.

Guest Girl from Mars

Yep, I sometimes read Peta's site (when I can take it) and L'Oréal is still on their Do Test List. That is enough for me. I cannot really find out myself, but I trust Peta.

The complete first folio of the playwright's work had a print run of approximately 750 in 1623.

However, only a third of these survive and most of them are incomplete.

i find it amazng that a third of these books survived - since 1623??? whoa.

The book is being sold by Dr Williams's Theological Library in London, which hopes the proceeds - expected to be more than £3m - will secure its future.
£3m. :huh: sigh. not bad, huh?

Guest Girl from Mars

You know a lot of today's media won't survive the next 25 years. And these books just take centuries with hardly a scratch :swoon: