The Hidden Fortress
Guest Girl from Mars

The Daily Bugle

It's a start - and normally Ted Cruz would have won handily, bad as he is, so the tide IS turning.

Nice to see the number of women/minorities elected (Democrats, obvs) though I worry about the safety of the Muslim reps. 

30 minutes ago, mad said:

I worry about the safety of the Muslim reps. 

yes, so do I.

Yes, there certainly was a change for the better. But honestly - what is it with Texas? Ted Cruz really is :duck: :nosee: 

Unfortunately,  i  think that EVERY rep, on both sides, has reason to worry about their safety.  There's so much craziness all around, on all sides.

Sigh.

Yes, it was.  Sad and somehow surreal,

:yes2: 

and some idiots on Twitter posted a video of people trying to clear the roads for the rescue and firemen teams and asked, "Are they crying Allahu akbar??" (I think it was "Allez, allez!")

The world is getting dumber by the day.

Trump suggested the French use "flying water tanks". The French released a note saying that using firefighting aircraft would have destroyed the building (they were discreet and didn't mention the Orange Abomination :p )

Yes, and they have already been promised an amazing amount of money.

Er, even when the OA is trying to be helpful :roll: 

:roll: indeed.

I read (and was glad about it) that the flood of donations for Notre Dame triggered donations for the rebuilding of the three baptist churches that had been burned in the South.