The Hidden Fortress
Guest Girl from Mars

The Daily Bugle

:heart:

So impressed with Jon Stewart standing up for the first responders of 9/11 before Congress.

So was i - hopefully it will produce results.

Eventually.

Sigh.

We are trying to get our people to listen to our Oregon politicians  to move it! We get a lot of " oh, it wont matter".

Yes, they can.  i called Mitch Mc Connell's DC office - the phone went straight to voicemail, and the mailbox was full. So i called the Louisville office and got a male snot who cut me off and told me to call my own Senator after i remarked what a disgrace the situation is.  So i called back and informed him that Mitch McConnell is a disgrace to the United States and hung up on him, after talking over him.  And then called back and informed him, "By the way, my last name is MAC ARTHUR - and i know what Douglas  Mac Arthur would think of Mitch McConnell, then hung up and called my own Senator's office - Patty Murray, since Maria Cantwell is useless.  Patty Murray's office answers her phone, and they were very nice and supportive.  Especially after i described flying to NYC three weeks after 9/11 to see Ground Zero for myself.

Sigh.

:shock:  good thing you are not going to be discouraged :db: nil bastardo carbarundum whatsis  :roll:

Good Kitchen Latin, and yes, McConnell is :mane: 

Such a poor grade of it that it can't even fertilize anything.