The Hidden Fortress
Guest Girl from Mars

The Daily Bugle

:roflmao: go, Jude!! :lol:

but if you can choose between the Vienna Staatsoper and this place to live in - would you choose the Staatsoper?

:neutral: i guess you would.

then whenever all the golden curlicues and little roccoco angels drive you insane, you can come and visit me in my cool and clear and hopefully empty Baushaus house. :p

Oh Ducky! I do love you for your sweet self, but your super strength will be a great asset in the Great Robbery! :joy:

Oh Ducky! I do love you for your sweet self, but your super strength will be a great asset in the Great Robbery! :joy:

she is Super Ducky :yes:

Bird Flu confirmed in Britain

We do lots of work with Defra at work (we look after all their sites that have, erm, dead foot & mouth cows buried in them) and its already gone mad here.

sigh. yes, we have a confirmed case in a poultry farm in germany. :huh: that is the first farm that has officially been hit, i guess things will go downhill soon now. :s

then whenever all the golden curlicues and little roccoco angels drive you insane, you can come and visit me in my cool and clear and hopefully empty Baushaus house. :p

Ahem, Baushaus would NOT be moihouse :crit: - given enough money, I'm afraid I would have no yingyang without golden curios, roccoco angles, and so forth up it. Pour moi, more is more. :yes:

Bird Flu confirmed in Britain

We do lots of work with Defra at work (we look after all their sites that have, erm, dead foot & mouth cows buried in them) and its already gone mad here.

well, we've had it for a while now. and here's the thing: THERE'S NO HARM IN EATING CHICKEN. the virus is in the chicken's guts and excreta. just make sure whether it's egg or chicken meat, it's cooked at 70 degrees celsius or above. and you're safe. :dinner:

Ahem, Baushaus would NOT be moihouse :crit: - given enough money, I'm afraid I would have no yingyang without golden curios, roccoco angles, and so forth up it. Pour moi, more is more. :yes:

thank you. :manic:

thank you. :manic:

You're very welcome. It's good to be right. :snap:

you mean, it is good to be in a group. :neutral: it is a very wide-spread error to think that means you are right :db:

Spot on, Mackie! But since I'm a little confused as to what we're discussion, I'm not sure which side I'm on.

I love chicken & eggs, also beef . We have mad-cow in some deer here. Well, it isn't called that...wasting disease I think.

I like lots of types of architecture. I'm was just reminded of a class I took at college. We spent the whole term on Chartres Cathedral. The Prof. had gone there the summer before and had fallen in love with it. She was a sweetie so we all played along. If you've ever seen Sister Wendy...she was very like that.

Where was I? Oh! Bird Flu. If it is supposed to be so threatening why hasn't it spread more in the countries it has appeared in? It seems to cause a few cases in each and move on. The cases in each place don't snowball.

I suppose that is where the mutation that is feared comes in. When it can spread from person to person & not bird to person?

Oh yes, has anyone else heard the rather odd info that saurekraut & Kim Chi can stave it off? Something to do with Vitamin C maybe?

you mean, it is good to be in a group that is very right :yes:

If you say so. :angel:

If you say so. :angel:

i didn't :thonk:

Jude, i have despaired of keeping up with information about the bird-flu - ther eis so much rubbish going around. :roll:

Jude, i have despaired of keeping up with information about the bird-flu - ther eis so much rubbish going around. :roll:

Indeed there is. I'll keep eating chicken :yes: I kept eating beef during the whole mad cow thing too.