The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
judith

Have a Ducky Birthday, Ducky!

I hope your day is lovely, because you are!

:ducky: :ducky: :marble::lazy::keys::mart::bigcake::gift3::sing::champ::jack::ducky: :ducky:

actually, in India her birthday is already over, i am afraid :s that happens when i do not look at my calendar… :blush2:

anyway , a bit late but still:

:gift3::lolly::choc::rainbow::glass::bpa::bunny::jack::cow::gift::gift4::cake::ele::tigger::gift2::hallo::bubbles::dackel:

:confetti::cong::flower::ducky::heart:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANA! :heart::ducky::flower::cong::confetti:

:marble::sing2::pral::mart::joy::fly2::greenhat::photo::bigcake::moo::earth::scotch::1flower::bdaydog:

:heart:Happy Birthday to the Duck of Awesomeness!! :heart:

900x666xthe-giant-rubber-ducky-Australia

:roflmao:

Mad, that's hilarious!

Thank you my lovelies. A few friends and :bear: threw a surprise party for me on Saturday and Sunday, I had no internet. Which is not a good portent for the year ahead. :crit: I'm choosing to look at it as the universe packing 2015's quota of internet-fail into one day. :yes:

But other than offline issue, it was a decent enough day. There was food, laughter and no tears — can only be thankful for such things.

:heart: ----> the universe packing 2015's quota of internet-fail into one day. :yes:

:db: toadly!

happy birthday week :jump2: and there i was, seeing your name on the b.d. calendar, cress-pessting away at SUP... not thinking to sing another song :drink::roll: birthday cheers anyway! :cong::fworks1::chacha: yummy foods :oh: friends :3trut: family :ymca::write::manic: :pral: :green: :yay: :money: :angel: :earth: :greenhat: :viva: and all that happy stuff :bigcake::bigpresent:

:scotch: Better late than not :fworks2:

I've always felt birthdays should stretch. So cheers, Goli. :scotch::sing: