The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

The Doll Adventure inspired by Tree Change Dolls

:roflmao: Don't redo the bitchface (just name the doll something appropriate - we could sssssssssssugessssssssssssst a couple of namessssssssss from the passsssssssssst)

:lol: but i do not want a bitchy doll :teaser:

but it is really cool to see how much character those faces can show - and how much you change jsut by changing the line of the eyebrows.

I need a new brush before i can do anything, though :p

i dug up a box with snips and pieces of old lace and vintage (as in 1910) baby clothes, all of it cut up or otherwise damaged, but i never could make myself throw it out.

Perfect for doll clothes:

Pinned attempt:

hanni1.jpg

finished dress:

hanni2.jpg

and i finished a pink&white bathing suit :p

hanni3.jpg

:oh: Both the doll and the outfits are lovely.

THOSE are what dolls were supposed to be, not the nasty little monsters some of them have devolved into.

yes, i think so, too. They should look like a little girl’s best friend. There always will be nasty bitches enough later in life :p

i have another little girl sitting on my desk - i actually thought i had to re-paint her face, but now i think perhaps she just needs a little more eyebrow, but not so dark, and a bit of a blush.

I cut her hair, which was a big improvement and suddenly she seemed like a little character, especially once i realised the small hat is fitting perfectly

hattie1.jpg.

Don't even THINK about repainting the face :smooch: She IS a little character, like Jo from Little Women - the one who would stand up to defend her sisters :high5:

but she does need slightly changed brows :yes::db: they look too grown-up now.

what, no knickers?! she's cute as she is!

Honestly, i would leave her just the way she is - the brows just add something unexpected and unusual :heart:

:omm: