The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump with BozJo department

Harrumphfff!!!

and this place needs to include Bin Boris as well as Dump Trump. 
(BoJo? More BloJob if you ask me...)

BozJo  would be moi choice "job" could be construed to mean that he does actual WORK :roll: 

:lol:

Last evening, coming back from the lodge meeting across the border in B.C.  There was a 70 minute wait at one of the border crossings, and a 90 minute wait at the other.  The normal wait at that time is maybe 5 -10 minutes or so.  Fortunately, for once EVERYONE in the car had their NEXUS pass, which gets your vehicle into the fast pre-approved lane.  If even one person in the vehicle doesn't have the pass, you have to wait in one of the regular lanes.  We sailed through in about 2 minutes.  With only two questions, one of which was "Did anyone in the vehicle come off a flight into Canada?" So, I am guessing that there may be someone they are trying to catch coming into the US through Canada from abroad, probably to do with our illustrious :trump:  latest strike on Iran.

Sigh.

“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!

Trump tweet.

Wow.

A matched pair of lying :flaming: who have no place in a democracy.

Nope.

I really really hope this ends in November. Not really sure, though ... :duck:

i think that, one way or another, Mike Bloomberg will try to take :trump: out.  He has more money than :trump: and know how to push the buttons to set :trump: off. Plus, he helped fund the campaigns that got rid of the Repugnant majority in the House, and will probably help out with getting rid of some Repugnant Senators.

:crossed:

Do you think another businessman President is a solution? :dunno: 

After the Iowa caucus I watched people being interviewed after they voted, and one woman said she had cast her vote after playing eenie meenie minie moe. I was like :shock: people go there and do not know who to vote for until they are in front of the ballot box? :roll: it is frustrating and scary.

Bloomberg can take out Trump, which none of the rest of them look capable of doing - hence the eenie meenie minie moe voting from people who can't decide who the best of the rest of them are.  The two farthest left, Sanders and Warren, aren't electable, in moi opinion.  Biden has never impressed me.  i actually liked a couple of the one who already dropped out of the race better than most who are still in it

And it's not fair to class :trump: as a businessman, anyway.  He's a con man.

Bloomberg will already have a short list of QUALIFIED people to bring into his administration to make up for whatever gaps in expertise he is smart enough to know he may have.

He is not the kind of idiot Trump is, that is very true.