The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump

Goli had the idea that it might be useful to have a place for the nasty news to go, so whoever feels they aren't having the kind of day where they can take it, can leave it.

And i had just the right title for it. :p

:scotch:

excellent :up:

i just found (and shared on Facebook) a brilliant video by Elizabeth Warren that really plucks The Donald bare. Unfortunately i cannot share it here because it is not on youtube.

And :trump: continuing to call her "Pocahontas" is continuing to ensure that not too many Native Americans will be voting :trump:

:roflmao: i love Denis Leary....

Perfect, but why do they bleep stuff like that, It's a late night show for grown ups, right? Anyway, I like the skit, I'm slowly warming up to James, he is very shouty but his carpool karaoke is brilliant. I loved the ones with Michelle Obama and The Hamilton cast.

i think in this case, it's partly a joke, and partly to make sure that the video can be posted anywhere and everywhere :oh:

:roll: though it looks like he employs folk to trash anyone who dissents in the comments threads of these videos... most are full of Fartists.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of :whitetrashfartists: who do his work for free :barf:

Ahem, OH PLEASE can we have the hbbbarf icon i could never have here, if we name it :donald: and i promise to keep it in :trump::mane:

i do not have it, Goli … ask mad to steal it for you. :wink: