The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump

:roflmao:Just do it! :wink: 

Yes, Nike did the right thing, for whatever reason.

I find it particularly hilarious when some idiots burn the Nike apparel they already bought and paid for. :nuts: 

Nike is betting on the younger generations - they may not bother to get off their :muppet: :muppet: and VOTE :nosee: but in many other ways they are far ahead, in a good way, of the people who do vote

AND a lot of them put their $$$s where it counts. 

yes, and I really hope voting is considered the thing to do in November. :crossed: 

So do we all - hopefully now that Barack is back in action, the troops will rally, so to speak.

Er, after reading that the Nike call centers had had some challenging days after the ad, i called to tell them i had a comment on the ad.  The guy did what they are told they have to do, i.e. tell me he would be happy to take it down and relay it.  I told him the ad had forced me to go out and buy a top with the biggest NIKE logo i could find, and even though it is too tight and too low cut for my age, i would have to wear it in public.  That earned me a good laugh from the customer service guy.  And when i told him i hoped that people with a lot more money than me were calling in to actually ORDER something, he told me that a guy had just ordered $400 worth of their stuff just because of the ad.

:up: :high5: 

excellent! :up:

That was nice of you to do. :heart:  I guess they usually get more of the not so nice stuff on their end.

i suspect so.  I've also made it a point to call Maxine Waters' office a few times - i got quite the laugh there when i told them that after seeing BlacKkKlansman i was hoping to live long enough to see Spike Lee make a movie about Trump - "White Trash in the White House".

:roflmao: yes, I imagined that brightened up their day. :roflmao: 

:manic:  i would really love to see Spike Lee's take on :trump: 

:lol: