The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump

Of anyone, and anything :chacha:

'The Fort reserves the right to veer off on a tangent at any time during any discussion'

Absoflippinglutely! :lol:

I really had forgotten that one. It was so deadening . :neutral:

Goli, who did say these probably very true words?

I read in the news that Dump is planning to hold a serious speech. Looking forward to hearing how that one goes ... I bet he returns to his favorite subject after two minutes max.

Frank Lavin, and here's his political bio in his own words: "I proudly served in every Republican administration over the past 40 years: Ambassador and Undersecretary for George W. Bush, Commerce Department official for George H. W. Bush, and several White House and State Department assignments for Ronald Reagan beyond the political director role."

whoa, that is must have hurt, then. :duck: both the one it was said about (though i am quite sure he doesn't feel it) and the one who said it.

There have been a number of Republicans who have basically come right out and stated that, even though they don't like Hillary, they are going to vote for her because :donald1::trump: is so bad. i think :trump: has demonstrated pretty thoroughly that he cannot and will not be guided (controlled) by the Republican Party, and has absolutely no regard for the overall needs of the Party. Now they are worried that, if he loses big, he may take down the other Republicans running for office, and they will lose control of the Senate, and even, possibly, of the House. i suspect that they are also worried that, should he manage to win THEY will be responsible for having to impeach him within the first few months of his term in office. OR that the military might have to step in and over-rule him on either directing the US Armed Forces to commit war crimes, or even launching a nuclear strike. He has behaved so badly and said so many outrageous things that people in both parties are beginning to really worry about how much of his :mane: is an act, and how much of it is NOT an act. He has been endorsed by the ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK, the head of the "American Freedom Party" (white racists) and the American Nazi Party. Sooner or later there will be a really, REALLY ugly confrontation at one of :donald1: rallies.

whoa, heavy.

Though, you know, i am really surprised that they all do seem to be surprised. At no time these past decades i had the idea that Dump is anythig more than an overstuffed richt kid who doesn't care for anyone but himself. He never came across as somebody i would trust with anything. And i am half a world away and probably get only a tiny fraction of the coverage he must have had in the US. If there is something you cannot blame him for, it is keeping his personality a secret. He always was blatant - and blatantly narcissistic.

:dunno:

at least you get to fully enjoy your new emo.

:roflmao:

Trump really is light-the-blue-touch-paper-and-run-the-fuck-away, isn't he? GOP scurrying to distance themselves from the self-destruct button they've primed.

More that :donald1: was a tad early. i'm betting they knew that sooner or later this would happen, but NOT during the first frickin WEEK after the conventions.

bad luck … and i really hope it goes down from here.

can you guys see this? Goli in particular, as not being on Facebook?

13872632_10208595802030390_6448047687303