The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump

Funny, so many of us wanna SEE him go -

Straight to jail.

yep. Please. :handcuffs: 

Did you hear him talk about the women who were transported across the border, with tape over their mouths? He has been talking abiut that several times, and nobody knew where that came from. Also the prayer rugs allegedly found in the border area, and the huge cars the bad guys were driving, too big and powerful for the police and border agents to stop them?

Somebody on Twitter found out where it all came from: a movie. He cannot understand the difference between a movie and reality.

It's so bad that honestly, i turn the channel every time he starts in with his :mane: 

What dumbfounds me is that there are still ANY relatively normal i.e. not racist, white supremacists or Putin financed operatives who are still supporting him at this point.  Normally, something like NOT PAYING OUR COAST GUARD would have gotten him dumped.

The rot in this country has gone deeper than i had realized, and unfortunately, it all has to be cleaned out.

Yes, it is unbelievable. :s And really sad.

A "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge" :scotch: - the best stuff - to Nancy Khaleesi, er Pelosi, for the clap heard 'round the world :seesaw: 

Evidently, everyone EXCEPT the Dumbtrump got the message.

absolutely :scotch: she rocks. 

Dumbtrump simply cannot get messages.

Too bad he can't clone enough of his own dense skull to build his wall - that probably WOULD do the job of keeping everything up to and including nuclear missiles out.

Sigh.

You couldn’t make him up, could you... would be dismissed as an unbelievable character in a book. 

Sigh. 

World is going to hell in a handcart. 

yep. Depressing.

Painful. Especially the singsong thing. Either he tookm something or he forgot some of his meds.

The best part is that, when he said "I didn't need to do this. . ." he totally undercut his OWN argument that an emergency exits.

Absolutely.

On Twitter, pictures of him are going round, standing at the omelette bar at Mar-A-Lago, in sweatpants and slippers and minus the orange face painting. Some emergency …

Imagine Obama had done this. The GOP would be in full hysterics.

The new Twitter hashtag people are using for Trump is #Lard-A Lago. :p 

here is the meatball in chief in all his glory:

Note the stupid poster behind the bar, please.

Full emergency mode …  

image.thumb.png.598ff0c502484859b50ed640c5dc5df6.png

Yeah, looks like a state of emergency -

For a nutritionist :roll: