The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump

Absolutely genius mash-up ...

Says it all, doesn't it?  The difference between an American President and an Apprentice Presidunce.

Sigh. The declassified dog is smarter than the classless don, too.

yes, isn't it BRILLIANT?? :lol: :up: Such a perfect follow-up.

Couldn't have written it better in OllyLand.

:lol: 

But watching the GOP handling (or not handling) this whole disaster is really baffling. What in hell do they think they're doing? :duh: Every single day I read about something so stupid and brainless that it truly beggars belief. And not just from known idiots like Devin Nunes. :roll: 

They are afraid of Trump's core  base of idiots and racists and so forth.  What may be beginning to dawn on a few of them is that, although that base isn't shrinking, the opposition is growing.  Hopefully, Kentucky will get rid of McConnell next election.  As he's evidently as unpopular there as the governor.

I think McConnell is the most dangerous man right now.

McConnell is only really dangerous because of Trump.  He's also the one that is going to wind up taking a lot of heat because of Trump, if things' keep blowing up.  It looks like more and more people are getting ready to tell what they know. :crossed:

:crossed: :yes:  I really hope that they both of them end up disgraced or / and in jail. They have earned it.

They certainly have.  McConnell is slick enough that, if it really hits the fan, he will blame everything on Trump.  And Trump has done enough illegal things outside of office that, when he IS out of office, impeached or otherwise, he will have pissed off enough courts and judges that he will wind up in jail, probably at the state level, where no successor president can pardon his stupid :trump: Whatever the outcome, they will both go down in history in ways they won't like at all :omm:  :cauldron:

i HOPE so!! :crossed:  :yes2: 

Did you read about the passage in Junior's new book when he tells about how being at Arlington cemetery reminded him of all the sacrifices his family has made so Trump can be President? These people really are absolutely shameless.

That passage has been ALL over the news - and since it's Veteran's Day today, i'm sure it will be repeated.  Shame and honor are a couple of words not in the Trump vocabulary.

Nope, completely unknown to them.

Trump's tweet for Veteran's Day (surprise: it's about ... him.):

vetday.png