The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

The DUMP Trump Dump

Yup.  AND there were some boos at the parade AND some nassssty signs hung out from buildings along the way.  Eventually it may sink in that he's just NOT very popular.  Not in any circles other than his idiot base.

last saturday he tweeted 82 times. :shock: he is absolutely nuts.

One of the most puzzling things about the last two and a half years, to me, is the family dynamic of the Conmay,s  , how do they not kill each other .  ? . He has a soul, not sure about Kelly Ann. Their kids are adorable, though. 

:sheep2:

they have KIDS?? :shock: I really cannot imagine having that disaster Barbie as a mom. :duck: The emotional support probably comes from dad.

I can't imagine their family life, either. :no: They have to completely ignore their politics and their public personas at home. Or they're both masochists … you never know. :p 

If it were ordinary politics, that would be one thing.  :trump: is another.  The problem is that they probably started out much more on the same page - both conservative.  But one woke up and one sold out.

Sigh.  Wonder how the kids will turn out :duck: 

It certainly cannot be easy on any of them.

No, and i wouldn't be too shocked if at least one of them did the 60's thingee eventually and went WAY to the left.  Just to show the parents :roll: 

:yes: absolutely. It's rather healthy for kids to do that, I think.

Yup -  swing clear over to the complete opposite, work it out, and then get centered, eventually.

D iecided to come over here with this instead of replying in I See You. i was so :mad: about :trump: Jr. trying to incite political arguments at Thanksgiving dinners :mood: "Trigger a liberal" indeed.  There are some of us on the other side that are pretty far from what they would consider "liberals".  i caught myself thinking about "triggering" a Black Panther - and NOT the Marvel edition.  Jr. would certainly deserve the results.

you know, I completely missed that. Fortunately, for it would have "triggered" me majorly. 

What a complete moron Jr. is. 

Yup.  SO stupid that he makes his dad look smart. 

well, THAT at least is quite a feat … :duck: 

The tinfoil woman he is with now is just the thing for him, isn't she. :neutral: 

Yes, they deserve each other.  It's amazing that :trump: doesn't realize how much he is despised, and that he has also become a laughingstock - it should have sunk in at NATO, with Trudeau, but evidently didn't :roll: