HW 6 24 5.JPG

HW 6 24 7.JPG

HW 6 24 10.JPG

HW 6 24 8.JPG

HW 6 24 6.JPG

HW 6 24 12.JPG

planted paintings :swoon: 

a new one around every corner :shock:  :wow: 

absolutely beautiful! I am looking at a lot of green, since the rhodos have all finished :green: 

amazing, Goli! Such a wonderful garden. :swoon: It must be such a joy to walk there. Are you taking a book? It looks like the perfect place for some reading.

Our backyard garden ist all green, too, bess. There will be hydrangeae in bloom soon, but since they all caught some blight some of them are already looking sad and will have to be cut down all the way. I hope I can save the other half … :crit: 

Someday i will take a book, but usually i am just too busy checking out everything that's newly blooming - there is such an amazing variety of plants that there is ALWAYS something new, each and every week.

:crossed2: for the hydrangeas :heart:

simply gorgeous!

Ever since i got my Senior Membership - $30 a year - i've been going every week it's open.  It's different each time since there are SO many plant varieties that all bloom at different times.

That makes good use of a membership!

Yes, gardens, especially those that are tended to well, are forever changing. It's wonderful that you have that chance. :heart: :1flower:

It's beyond wonderful that we still HAVE the garden and a plan to keep expanding it.

yes, I remember its history. :heart: 

They have now expanded the event venue area with lovely planters and plantings, started a Renaissance style stump garden, started what will become an exhibit of the old logging days (they have solicited donations of old lumber stuff for it) and are planning to build a bridge over the pond that is currently separating the Renaissance area from the rest of the garden (i asked one of the student gardeners how they planned to get visitors into the new area and got the scoop),

sounds very active and very interesting :yes: