The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Happy birthday, Goli!

this time we have it right!

Happy Birthday!!

:lazy::G::bigcake::champ::confetti::heart::sing2::greenhat: :rainbow::gift::cake::3trut::lazy::G::bigcake::champ::confetti::heart::sing2::greenhat: :rainbow::gift::cake::3trut::lazy::G::bigcake::champ::confetti::heart::sing2::greenhat: :rainbow::gift::cake::3trut::lazy::G::bigcake::champ::confetti::heart::sing2::greenhat: :rainbow::gift::cake::3trut::dackel:

On 23.1.2017 at 2:49 AM, Goli said:

:heart: Actually, you are gloriously early :manic: it's the 24th - i think i might have fooled around with it in the past and created an "alternative fact" so i could have a couple of them :angel:

:yay::viva: have a glorious day, Goli! :viva:  :yay: 

:shock: Well, it has been an INTERESTING 68th - started promptly with a power outage this a.m., followed by a water innage - something screwed up with the vent over the stove as water is dripping neatly straight down into the kitchen, landing on top of the stove.

:crit: Eventually caught up with the contractor who replaced the roof a year and a half or so ago - HE just had a fire in the garage where he keeps all of his tools, etc, and was trying to take an inventory for insurance when he realized he couldn't even RECOGNIZE what remained of some of his stuff.  Sigh. He'll be out tomorrow to take a look at what/where it's leaking and fix it.

:manic: At least moi managed to pry a free birthday thingee out of Starbucks courtesy of their "rewards card" - their  :coffee: is, er, undrinkable, but they make a nice breakfast sandwich,  Which I had for a late lunch :roll: You have to use their birthday reward really quickly - day before, day of, or day after, as it expires. 

In any event, today will end quite nicely with :limoncello: in the bath :manic: 

i am planning to celebrate an UNBIRTHDAY on Friday - hopefully after I find out how much the leak is going to cost - and how much i have left to spend on something frivolous i don't need :chacha: And in addition, i have a free $20 dining credit at a very nice local restaurant - another birthday reward thingee, courtesy of THEIR rewards card.  That one doesn't expire until the end of the month, and i have a friend with a January birthday who also got a credit at the same restaurant, so we are going THERE Saturday to use both credits for lunch :seesaw:

well, whoa! :duck: a bit too adventurous for a proper birthday, I'd say!

Good thing you have nice thigns planned for Friday and Saturday! :up:  :yes: 

:smooch: 

Certainly for a proper senior citizen's birthday :crit:

Good thing although i am a senior . . .

moi is NOT a proper one :seesaw:

no, I wouldn't dare say you are :lol: :heart: 

:lol:

i, too, am growing old disgracefully and intend to keep it that way. :high5: 

Any other way seems to be rather boring ... :p

:scotch: To aging

:champ:  As disgracefully as possible

woefully late to this party  :s

no cake left either  :pie2: 

:sigh:

:up: to the birthday perks  :coffee::dinner: and celebratory messages :champ: at the right time    :yes:  :heart:

belatedly :duh:  disgracefully :chacha:  moi wishes :gift: goli a good year ahead  :crossed: 

Heh.

Heh.

Heh.

Well, NOW moi will just have to go out and celebrate ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

:manic::chacha:

The best thing about buying one's self one's own presents, is that one ALWAYS gets what one wantssssssssssssssssssss