The Hidden Fortress
Guest Candy

comments to the lifeline(s)

Guest Candy

thank you, Mackie! :smooch:

a beautiful lifeline again :p ... i really like Sue`s interpretation of "skyscapes" :heart:

i really like Sue`s interpretation of "skyscapes"  :heart:

so do i :joy: i think it is a lovely mix. i must admit that i cheated a bit - i just picked three pics out of jana's Goa mails, and pretended they were her lifeline contribution :lol::drink:

Guest Candy
i must admit that i cheated a bit - i just picked three pics out of jana's Goa mails, and pretended they were her lifeline contribution :lol:  :drink:

but that`s a lovely cheat :p

i must admit that i cheated a bit - i just picked three pics out of jana's Goa mails, and pretended they were her lifeline contribution :lol:  :drink:

but that`s a lovely cheat :p

Yes, it was. And it IS a lovely lifeline, isn't it?

i love sue's! they're very cute and clever both. :manic: i was a little surprised to see i've taken part in it. :huh::p

sweetp's picture with the gull in the corner is genius. i love that picture.

num's skies are astounding too! :swoon:

mackie, is that a reflection of a cloud on ice? i love that one. it also makes me feel slightly chilly here in the tropics. :lol:

goli, I LOVE THE FISHIES IN THE SKY! :smooch:

i love sue's! they're very cute and clever both. :manic: i was a little surprised to see i've taken part in it. :huh::p 
:p:angel:

mackie, is that a reflection of a cloud on ice? i love that one. it also makes me feel slightly chilly here in the tropics. :lol:
it is water with ice in it, and a reflected cloud, and all of it turned upside down, yes. :crit: the grey one is water too, also flipped upside down.

still have to find a new theme - i might go with a very simple one, since at the time being i have only really complicated ideas :lol:

Guest Sue

Thanks for the kind words. It is a beautiful Lifeline!!!

Have you ever had the theme 'perspective'? It just occurred to me this morning that it could have some interesting interpretations...

These are so awesome all of you! Mackie, the idea of flipping the 2 is perfect...and of course I'm in love with the blue & black one. What is it? I reminds me of a particularly gorgeous piece of muslin.

Sue, you are brillant. Deniim skies! You took tissue paper and cloth and transformed them with wit.

Jana, I especially like the juxtaposition of the bottom 2.

Candy, the 2 clouds look like they are deep in conversation. Deciding our fates perhaps.

Goli, The top one is so sublime. A perfect composition. And the sky fish make me smile & smile.

Margies are stunning aren't they, and the way they are displayed is perfect.

Are Miguel's supossed to be so dark? On my screen the bottom one especially is just all dark.

...and of course I'm in love with the blue & black one. What is it? I reminds me of a particularly gorgeous piece of muslin.

it is a bare tree against the evening sky, and i moved the camera, so it all whooshed into each other. :p

Are Miguel's supossed to be so dark? On my screen the bottom one especially is just all dark.
they are … the bottom one has just a hint of dark blue to it, and depending on the monitor it might well be all black for you.

Have you ever had the theme 'perspective'? It just occurred to me this morning that it could have some interesting interpretations...

:joy: thank you so much, ma'am. :smooch:

i hope it is okay when i do not say where the "inspiration" comes from, or i'll have people shower me with themes. and i don't intend to go to the "why her theme and not mine" thingy. :db:

Guest Candy

so the new theme is "perspective" ? :light:

so the new theme is "perspective" ?  :light:

it is. sorry, i forgot you are not going there at the mo. :kiss:

perspective, deadline march 6. no postponements this time :p

Guest Sue

:joy: thank you so much, ma'am. :smooch:

i hope it is okay when i do not say where the "inspiration" comes from, or i'll have people shower me with themes. and i don't intend to go to the "why her theme and not mine" thingy. :db:

what no fame and glory?? :lol: I think I can cope...

Guest Sue

Mackie - I love the ethereal quality of your photos...so delicate

Goli - three wonderful photos, but I particularly love the fish! Perfect composition; love the way they are fish out of water!

Orphy - that parasol; I feel like I am there (wish I was)

Candy - the sun breaking through the dark clouds is stunning, but my heart belongs to the white clouds with the blue sky...makes me want to be able to fly.