The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunflowerwoman

Comments for Loki

Guest Sunflowerwoman

Hi, Loki, welcome home. Mackie, I think that this is the best story that you've written.

thank you :kiss: i must admit that i like it :wink: and it felt good writing.

:sigh: I do so love your Loki stories Mackie! Thank you for this!

:sigh: I do so love your Loki stories Mackie! Thank you for this!

but you know this one :wink: i am posting it to make it possible for others to maybe understand the beginning of the Circus story :p (and because i really like it, to be honest :manic: )

i am going to post the part of the current stories i had already posted in FOP - both Three Ring Circus, and Cruising.

so whoever has been reading them - don't get excited, so far it is old stuff :blush:

i posted Cruising now, and with that out of the way :wink: i can return to the circus.

i apologise for all the delays :lol: as soon as i win the lottery, things will get better, promise :p

Yaay! I wondered what happened in that one!

(...am i right in thinking that Gene has appeared before somewhere, though I've never read it? Love the idea of the babysitter trying to cope with Loki.... :D )

right! Gene appeared in Orphy's last birthday story. i could send you the word doc if you want to read it :p

:yes: please!!!!!! Do you still have my email addy somewhere?

of course. remember, i am admin :evil::p

edited to say: sent :p

:smooch:

it's so CUTE! i LOVE it. thank you soooooo much. :smooch:

it's totally and completely hilarious. :roflmao: so good to see gene again. :oh: i love loki following the word count too. :wink:

well! :sweat: i posted the bit i can post without writing myself into a corner :p

since it is literally months since i posted the last bit, i have done a little synopsis to refresh the memory of the few brave souls who are still reading this. :heart:

Three Ring Circus / what happened so far …

When Sigyn, Loki’s wife, discovers that Odin and Freya are planning to destroy Loki’s memory, she helps him to flee from Asgard, using the mirror maze. But Odin’s seid spell has already done some damage …

While Sigyn tries to find Loki, recruiting his former lover Angrboda, who tells her to use dreams to give him his memory back, Loki finds himself stranded in the human world, remembering only his name. He is hit by a car – the driver, a Circus rider called Rain, takes him with her, and he stays with the circus. Both the owner of the place, Carmen, and Rain’s old friend Doc, have reservations about the charismatic stranger with his weird talents …

the new part begins here.

Yaay! What a nice surprise to find when I got back from a weekend on courses! :hug: