The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunflowerwoman

Comments for Loki

:manic:

:oh: that was wonderful :flower: -

lush description of the 'back room' (EQ hangings?) and you got the tone of :waggle: just right! (worth all the wrangling!) The bracelet business was interesting - (and painful - ouch!) - and i am wondering if he is going to be able to leave the business of the mermaids unaddressed.... good job it was discovered before the Council latched on.

eep.....

nicely uneasy..... :smooch:

:blush2: oops - should have spoilered that what i wrote.... done. hope it didn't give too much away, Jude!

:manic::joy:

Yay, a nice big chunk of Loki for later! :chacha:

that does sound rather culinary, Jude :lol:

Culinary, sensual, whatever,

I wouldn't mind taking a bite out of that.

Fear not, Mad, I was careful,not to look at anything before I read the latest.

Wonderful sensual and beautiful chapter. The senses were all treated to a lovely scene: aroma,sight, touch, all lovingly evoked. Both erotic and romantic, the perfect combo.

Very interesting about the white bead bracelet, both it's origin, uses & possible misuses.

The black one explains a lot too. I'm interested to see how Loki turns it to his own uses.

Ljomi is a wonderful character who I hope is around for a while. I have a very strong mental, picture of her as the actress Christina Hendricks, a lush red haired beauty who in in MadMen & Firefly and who I have a tiny girl-crush on. :roflmao:

http://shadowwar.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/christina-hendricks.jpg

wow, what a beauty :oh: Loki would be very happy with your mental picture, Jude :lol:

it has me take so long to get back around to the bead bracelets … he is actually wearing them since way back when i was still posting the story on FLOP :lol: talk about loose ends … :p

thank you guys for reading :flower:

So when you wrote about him forgetting he was wearing it because it was so much a part of him that was coming from the heart. :chacha::roflmao:

:lol: it was :p (i'd had them in mind for something else that then didn't worked out, so i was waiting for a good idea to come along :lol: )

Not good, but brilliant. I love the whole idea of the bead/mermaid connection.