The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunflowerwoman

Comments for Loki

:oh: and very nice too!

he is a sneaky boy... a midge is so appropriate for the way he irritates folks! like the gnawers.... and what is she making????

lovely stuff! :flower:

Very satisfying chapter, Mackie. :flower: Those Gnawers are very interesting, brilliantly done.

Yes, a quite meaty passage, raising some intriguing new questions. I'm wondering just where he will pop up next.

well, i finially managed to get up the next part … i guess everybody has already forgotten what happened last :roll::lol:

Yay, something for later. A popsicle and Loki is of my schedule for tonight. :chacha:

A popsicle and Loki

:lol: that really gives me a lot of naughty pictures, Jude :p

A Popsicle wouldn't do with your tempting descriptions of all those wonderful party foods. Evil evil woman, you sent be to the chocolate ice cream. :roflmao: That was an amazing bit there, not just the food but the description of Loki's relishing of it and his hiding the evidence. :roflmao:

It's interesting seeing things through the eyes of another species. Well done!

I got about half way through it and will finish it tomorrow as others need the comp right now. Totally inconvenient family. :silly2:

:lol: i am glad you like it, Jude :smooch: yes, i guess it shows that i like food :p good thing Loki does, too :wink:

:pie:

The creme brulee was especially calling to me....I think I could eat 3 on my own. :roflmao:

Wow, that was tense and exciting. :chacha: Your description of

Loki as a mouse was brilliant, I felt as if I were cowering under that chest listening to the snuffling wolves.

:duck:

His "welcome" from the lovely metal smith was a shock! The lady is a warrior as well as a siren. :evil:

:lol: thank you for reading :smooch:

it is good for the boy that not everybody is taken in. :yes2::p he needs a bit of opposition now and then.

i am so looking forward to catching up when i get home!