The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunflowerwoman

Comments for Loki

Guest Sue

:rainbow: I love the intermingling of dreams and reality and myth...it works a treat! :smooch:

still waiitng patiently

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

:angel:

:shock::thonk: patiently, huh? :p you will have some more time to exercise your patience :lol:

still waiitng patiently

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

:angel:

:shock::thonk: patiently, huh? :p you will have some more time to exercise your patience :lol:

:crit: EXCERCISE PATIENCE??? You want us ALL to pull muscles? :evildb:

:lol:_ well, when you wave around a :beer: and maybe some :fly2: he might fall for it :p

Ahem, only if you, er, ground :fly2::roflmao:

ok, mackie, you're an evil, scheming, HORRIBLE woman for leaving the story where you have. you hear me? EVIL, SCHEMING AND HORRIBLE. :wail:

have you finished typing yet? :oh:

i do like how his memory is coming back without coming back. it's very cool. and man, that laufey is something else entirely. :duck::p

Nori!! :thonk:

jana, i am evil? that is SO not a cliffhanger ending!!! :angel:

no, i haven't finished typing. or rather, i have, but i need major re-writes, because it sucks.

(but there will be some more Laufey :oh: ) :neutral: (no, there won't :roll: i think not :manic: depends on where i do the next break :manic: )

Wow! What a ride. The lovely lazy sensual scene with Rain & Loki and then that chilling dream....and the waking horror of it being more a memory than a dream.

The dream passage was particularly elegant. I love how you have such a clean, sharp way with words: "the stink of burnt fur" and "iron tang of blood" for example. It is just such a joy to read writing like this!

And yes, Laufey is terrifying. I hope we see some more of her.

Yes, it's THAT good that I had to say it twice. Could you please prune the extra? After I hit "reply" I got a blank screen that said "done" so I thought it had not actually posted. Stupid machines!

This story just gets better and better - it plays out so vividly in my mind when I read it that it virtually has an orchestral soundtrack!

I love the part with the book - the way that Rain and Loki are kind of discovering who Loki really is at the same time. I always like the dreams in your stories - you manage to imbue them with a very dream-like quality without any need for fluffiness.

And yes, Laufey is terrifying. I hope we see some more of her.

:lol: this is kind of a horror flick reaction :p as in " :duck: more!!"

it plays out so vividly in my mind when I read it that it virtually has an orchestral soundtrack!

:lol::smooch: that is cute. (and very flattering. :blush2: )

:yes: What they said!

More???