The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

micro02a.jpgmega03.jpg

why, thank you!! how very convenient!!

mega03.jpgattention! we need to see details about the Candy scandal, if possible with pictures!! mega03.jpg

micro02a.jpg Reporting live, from outside the elusive siren Candy's remote villa, it appears the sweet one, who has recently been linked with every star in the firmament, including George Clooney, Jude Law, and the newest sensation, Curious George, is very much in hiding. We just don't know WHO is hiding with her.

mega03.jpgCOME OUT, WHOEVER IS IN THERE!!!!

Wait, is that Curious George on steroids? NO! Holy - Back up those camera trucks, it's LAST YEAR'S SENSATION, and it seems like he's forgotten ALL about Naomi Watts - Hell, find a banana truck, and fast - It's the KING and is KONG PISSED!!!!

OMIGOD!!! She gave him a ring too?!? :oh:

:what: How many men has she got on the go?!?!?!

wait wait wait! which god? in my case, that's very important because there are about 33 million to choose from. is it the blue god? or the stoned god? or the four-headed god? i think the blue god is the randiest. had girlfriends called 'milkmaids'. :crit:

Jude Law has a HUSBAND?!? I guess Brokeback Mountain IS quite the trend setter. And Candy broke THEM up?

who said anything about breaking anything up?

micro02a.jpg we are familyyy!

i've got all my husbands and me!

they go bananas in our teepee

and that's what makes king kong hungry. :keys:

(Mars, do we scare you?? :p )

somebody take the tequila away from the duck.

Kong?? :crit: very interesting. i cannot wait for Candy to come online and say something. it is high time she gave a statement here.

Guest Girl from Mars

No you don't scare me. I am used to other monsters. :p

But I do not spend enough time on here or am too much out of your loop to get the references, so the thread is just :huh: to me.

i don't really think there's a loop. it's more like the game 'associations'. have you ever played that?

actually, it's just the fact that we were bored and had some time online together. which was a great feeling given i haven't had a chance to relax online in weeks. :jump:

Guest Girl from Mars

I don't get it and I don't even know what game associations is. :huh: It's a bit difficult to see thru the blah when you are not online all the time and yes, I feel out of the loop completely. But that is also what happened at FOP. Why should it be different here? Fuggedaboutit, as my friend J. from NYC says :manic:

Kk, off to guild wars, cu guys.

associations is a game where you say one word and the next person says the first thing that comes to mind when they hear the word you said. like if someone says "pink" and the next person says "panther". and so on...

right now it's me and google.com on line. :uhm:

i am here, too :p but only until my "victim" turns up for the photo shoot.

right now it's me and google.com on line. :uhm:

Et moi :hey:

actually i think nobody (not even me) is online all the time, and even though i can see why it is frustrating to see a fast thread and not getting it - nobody can do anything about that, can they? there are a lot of threads going much slower, so not being up to date in one single thread isn't that terrible i think.

hey Boo! :hey:

Guest Girl from Mars

With me it's the language and the fact that I don't know you guys. Kinda hard to get all the references. But no matter, it's not the end of the world. And I have no time or interest for association games, what with the other games. :p

'ello cap'n. :smooch:

i just spent fifteen minutes looking for a notebook that was literally under my nose. am certain it wasn't there. am certain it has an invisibility cloak.

plus, i'm feeling... peckish. i want to go home and make my glass noodle salad with gingery-peppery pork. :oh: