The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

With me it's the language and the fact that I don't know you guys. Kinda hard to get all the references. But no matter, it's not the end of the world. And I have no time or interest for association games, what with the other games. :p
well, you effectively stopped this one this time :roll:

i do not judt feel peckish, i am pissed off that i am not at home with a huge breakfast :p sigh.

Guest Girl from Mars

Oh, I am terribly sorry, I did not know a game was going on. Please ignore my comment and continue with the game. I honestly did not realize that I stopped it. :blush: Will not to post in this thread anymore. Man, that is totally embarrassing :blush:

Carry on with the game please :joy:

GUESS WHO'S ONLINE?

CANDY!!!

ma'am, could you read the past couple of pages and let us have your official comments? :oh::p

Oh, I am terribly sorry, I did not know a game was going on. Please ignore my comment and continue with the game. I honestly did not realize that I stopped it. :blush: Will not to post in this thread anymore. Man, that is totally embarrassing :blush:

Carry on with the game please :joy:

I didn't realise this was a game either :lol: I thought this was the new "Who's Online" type thread :blush:

I'm kinda peckish too, now you mention it. There's apple pie and custard in the canteen, so will have that for dessert :jump:

Did I tell you all I've given up chocolate for Lent?

Guest Candy
i cannot wait for Candy to come online and say something. it is high time she gave a statement here.

GUESS WHO'S ONLINE?

CANDY!!!

ma'am, could you read the past couple of pages and let us have your official comments? :oh::p

wait, did someone say that i`m engaged with George Clooney? i`m not sure how this happened (well, maybe it has something to do with last night`s hangover :huh: ) but anyway that`s wonderful news! :manic:

(i nearly fell off my chair and almost wet myself laughing - you guys are completely mad! :roflmao::lol::roflmao:)

:hey:

wait, did someone say that i`m engaged with George Clooney? i`m not sure how this happened (well, maybe it has something to do with last night`s hangover :huh: ) but anyway that`s wonderful news! :manic:

(i nearly fell off my chair and almost wet myself laughing - you guys are completely mad! :roflmao::lol::roflmao:)

So its true? Marvellous news. Congratulations! :drink:

I can see the headlines now "Oscar Winner Clooney to marry Incontinent Fuzzy".

So, have you a wedding planner organised? Cos I've heard this woman called Jennifer is supposed to be quite good :wink:

Guest Candy
I can see the headlines now "Oscar Winner Clooney to marry Incontinent Fuzzy".

Betty! :db::roflmao:

she's wet herself? :what: thank heavens this isn't a family board. :sweat:

(this fast reply is not very fast given my server speed)

have we taken comments from the other husbands? there gods and jude and ben and i forget who else... :crit:

There seem to be soooooooo many men, I've lost track. :roll:

Hmmmm, do you think Candy's sudden announcement of a 3 week trip could possibly be a honeymoon? I reckon she's not going to Tenerife at all but is, in fact, nipping off to Las Vegas with Mr Clooney to get married at the Gracelands Wedding Chapel :yes:

Am fully expecting to see pictures of the bride and groom wearing matching tracksuits.

STOP PRESS!

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

captain boo, did you say you've given up chocolate?

:swoon:

as for the fuzzy wedding - by the way, i really think the fuzzy should from now on belong to a group called clooney - i suspect there is more than what meets the eye. there was something about a hangover...

... :what: ...

... COULD THEY ALREADY BE MARRIED?

STOP PRESS!

captain boo, did you say you've given up chocolate?

:swoon:

At the moment, I've only given it up for Lent. But if I don't miss it, I'll not start eating it again. teddy Bear tummy is improving at a great rate and needs to be reduced :nosee:

as for the fuzzy wedding - by the way, i really think the fuzzy should from now on belong to a group called clooney - i suspect there is more than what meets the eye. there was something about a hangover...

... :what: ...

... COULD THEY ALREADY BE MARRIED?

Maybe they did a Britney and Wotsit - got drunk in Vegas then wandered off and got hitched - it'll be annulled within 55 hours :lol:

ooooh! so she's running away to tenerife to escape george? :oh:

how exciting!

ooooh! so she's running away to tenerife to escape george? :oh:

how exciting!

which George - Curious George? it is all very exciting. :jump: i wonder why we didn't get to see wdding pics :crit: not to mention that we were not invited. :db:

(i smell a story coming on in my head... damn magazine... interfering with my creativity :angel: )

mackie, betty, candy et moi online. i think. :huh:

i bet that is the problem - the thinking. :crit: probably not healthy.