The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

I have a travel headache just reading that :neutral:  :duck: 

Bought a cute round comfy basket for Yu :kitty: who liked it especially if placed in a chair :couch: until while leaping out of it the unit slid suddenly to the floor :roadkill: :shock: :what: :insulted: 

:sigh: it cost a bit :money: too 

Cats. Nobody can hold a grudge like them; especially girl cats.

:pueh: 

Goli, what a stressful day with all the traffic problems :nosee: 

I hope you get some relief really soon, air wise.

It's supposed to start changing over tonight/tomorrow, and be decent for the weekend.

The weather, that is, NOT the damned cat  :roll:

quite right :roll: 

would like :kitty: to be decent for the weekend :roll:  :silly2:  

cooler here but no less hazy :huh:  :crossed: 

7 hours ago, bess said:

would like :kitty: to be decent for the weekend :roll:  :silly2:  

:roflmao: 

We really need some rain. Too late for the farmers, of course, but at least the trees would get a chance … many old chestnut trees, suffering with a pest of 

leaf-miner moths for several years now, probably haven't survived the drought. :sniff: 

Sigh.  Our planet isn't happy with us.

:duh:  :sigh: 

poor old planet...

back from south again.... from muggy and thundery to chilly and breezy.. it was actually COLD when i went to bed last night (though that could just have been me being tired) and it was WONDERFUL! i could wear my snuggly nightshirt again!  into work today and we are still besetwith computer woes, things not working, things that finally connect only to vanish half an hour later, can’t get my files, can’t use the printer, but at least today i had the internet and our intranet... so i could at least do some work. it’s a bank holiday today, although half of the local areas don’t have it, we get it but ScottishHQ doesn’t... weird business... but if i work it i can probably offset it against going south a day earlier than planned. i’m up here nearly 3 week’s this time, for reasons various, and i could do to be south on the friday for shop deliveries etc as MadBro is off on one of his LARP things. juggling, juggling......

:what:  wondered how you've been, mad :yes2:

Workplace sounds :duh: :crazy: :roll:

But I can identify with cozy :zzz: under covers again  

Bliss :wink:

yes, being cold again after weeks of being way too hot is just wonderful. :heart: 

Ack about the ongoing computer chaos at work … :kind: 

Hopefully, eventually the computer chaos will be fixed :crossed: 

It's been pleasantly cool at night here, and cooler than normal the last few days.  Saturday is Vancouver lodge day, and also, unfortunately, it's also Labor Day weekend, meaning chaos on the roads caused by :muppet: driving.  Usually, we get up to Canada early enough to miss most of it in the a.m. and return after the worst of the late afternoon stuff and before the worst of the nighttime chaos.

LDWeeked could be worse this year as everyone rejoices for clear smokeless skies again :wow:

and tries to get everywhere they can  :jump2: :car:  :boat:  :snail:

starting yesterday :shock: . :crit:

:crossed: that the timing works out goli :yes2: :heart:

yes, fingers crossed. :crossed: 

It has been cooling down nicely here, too. We still need more rain, but the weather is much more livable now.

And even the absolute summer fanatics cannot say they didn't get enough sun this year. :wink: 

No, they can't.  It's been a LOT better the last few days. Thank whatever :oh: