The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

(as i am a basket case when it comes to lists, though, i am planning to make a book list.)

:shock::duck:

It would be so interesting if books did breed. You could get something like The Hobbit meets Hannibal Lecter or Alice in Hogwarts.

:oh: indeed, that is a fun idea :lol: somnebody should write a book about it. The duck, for instance. :db:

:lol:

weather has been wet-warm shirt-sleeve pineapple express weather...20's too...the celsius ones :sweat::roll: seems that warm anyway :dunno:

good weather for mushrooms

:tea:

yes, we are having a lot of mushrooms this fall, too :yes: i found a tree stump covered in an amazing mass of tiny umbrellas, and a big fly amanita right next to a city crossing … :roll:

i found a tree stump covered in an amazing mass of tiny umbrellas

look:

mushroom.jpg

:shock::wow: that is one ambitious colony of mushrooms!

excellent :photo:

:oh: Remember the dancing mushrooms from Fantasia?

It would be so interesting if books did breed. You could get something like The Hobbit meets Hannibal Lecter or Alice in Hogwarts.

:oh: indeed, that is a fun idea :lol: somnebody should write a book about it. The duck, for instance. :db:

What a great idea. :oh: I can think of a thousand combinations just off the top of my hat. :roll:

And how cool are those mushrooms. :lol:

What a great idea. :oh: I can think of a thousand combinations just off the top of my hat. :roll:

orph course you can :yes::smooch: