The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

Life is good, when we don't drive ourselves too crazy :omm: 

so true. :yes2: 

We have hot and damp weather, a thunderstorm downpour followed by more sun and heat. :crit: And since my deck was rotting and falling apart we demolished it last friday so the young man who is building me a new one can see how to construct it - which leaves me with a patch of dirt and a few cement flagstones as a sitting place in the garden :crit: Jette isn't impressed, either. Normally she hops on the deck and then drinks from a watering pot standing next to it, but now she is too small to reach into it and has to drink from the bird bath (because her water dish in the kitchen is only for emergency drinking … :roll: ).

But we already bought the wood for the new deck (resp. Migi did, a gift from him :heart: ) and next Wednesday the wood will be delivered and at the end of the week I should have a new deck without wobbles or broken planks. :manic: 

I am nursing my slightly sore leg after yesterday's operation (which was weird and undramatic at the same time :p ), the best thing about it is that I have sick certificate for the whole of next week, which means I get paid without working. Oh the joy … :p :joy: That is something you don't know when you're working freelance. :manic: 

Mackie, :dackel:your deck-in-the-making sounds really cool! Lovely gift from Migi also, and really excellent that the timing works with your leg stuff! Will we get some pix? :lazy:

you are enjoying the emos, Jude :lol: :heart: yes, there definitely will be pics :yes: 

:oh: To all :yes: Emo muvee and good things happening.

:up: that the op. is over with. :up: :up: to paid sick leave :omm:

:scotch:To new decks, and sick leave when you need it (and to Migi).

Moo, is that actually you on FB? Only it doesn’t sound like you in the messages....

Definitely not Moo!!! Am unfriending (sorry!) and blocking, looks like a scam and hacking. 

Which means all of us are vulnerable to the same thing.