jana

i *SEE* you

All will be well :yes:

:omm:

A little :wail: :panic: beforehand doesn't hurt :roll: ❤️

:flower: :1flower::choc: 

:heart:

:lol: thank you.

Some stuff is simply falling off the menu, as always. Some other stuff is less stressful than expected. and the rest will get done one way or the other.

Biggest block: making birthday gift wafers for my brother (who birthday was 2 weeks ago). Batter is done, but the baking takes some bloody time … :crit: I will listen to my audio book and hope for the best :p 

And of course the packing … :shock: so far it consists of lists.

I probably won't be online much until tomorrow evening :lol: 

:run: 

Probably not :smooch:

:up: to a delightful Extended birthday for DBro...  :cookies: which reminds me my oldest brother's is today :shock: :panic: :phone: 

oh bess! :shock: 

:panic:

I managed to get everything done and went to bed at 2:30. :manic: The birthday boy (from two weeks ago) was very satisfied with his gift, too. :p 

:lol: 

We had a good trip and now everything is unpacked and we are sitting on the sofa, with a view of the garden and the evening sky. :swoon: 

Jette had lots of village dog adventures already and is about to fall asleep. :heart: 

:joy: on all counts :yes:

I right away called my bro' and we nattered for an hour :p  he has many more b.d. candles than me and seems twice as busy :body: :shock: . this is good; he was poorly a few years ago.

:surf:

:sigh: the world really is going to hell in a handcart, isn’t it! climate change, plastic everywhere, Trump and Boris, fracking,  BREXIT...... some days i just want to dig a big hole, jump in and backfill it to avoid it all. But there are still nice things, like Tats came to visit at madsMum’s yesterday, so we had a whole day of catching up. and i got some new brush pens and a load of Lego-adjacent dinosaurs from MadBro and Mum.

we’re going to have to make the most of the small nice stuff because the big ugly stuff is only getting worse. 

:surf: 

:oh:

And happy birthday mad :yes: :jump2:❤️

Birthdays all over the place - definitely part of the nicer stuff :oh: 

As are :dackel: village adventures.

Oh yes!

.The BC gov't has a survey to do with not doing the time change. Ppl are responding ! That itself is good news to me :shock:

Most of the west coast is in favor of NOT doing the time changes any more.  Hopefully the fact that it doesn't make ANY sense to do it any longer won't defeat it  :roll: 

we in Germany had the weirdest kind of "survey". I only learned about it by complete coincidence, because there was a thread about it in the forum I am subbing for occasionally. I checked out the link, did the survey, but even though it was initiated by the government, it had no real value as it reached only a very small part of the population. The link was mostly shared in forums and chats with people who oppose the current summer time mode. (I don't  - I want to keep it, my precioussss!! :p )

And then suddenly the government decided that this survey was supposed to be their main argument in deciding whether or not to keep the time changes. :shock: That made me really go :shock:  - if they meant that for an official survey, they should have used official channels to make sure people know about it in the first place ... :grumpy: 

No decisions as of yet, the government is way too busy to try and be a government at all. Not much governing being done at the time being. :crit: 

seemingly just as well :roll:

:crossed: for sensible  :yes2:

I am not at all sensible, I want to keep my summer time :p :tantrum: :lol: