The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

:lol:  :up: Love it. Missiles. Calling off-key :silly2:

my mom had a pretty good aim :wink: 

:roflmao: 

i will never forget the day that my idiot neighbors at the time had let their chickens out in the yard while they were working in it.

Soon there was a bald eagle circling overhead - then three, then seven or so, finally about a dozen.

Finally the neighbors noticed, and put the chickens back in their VERY sturdy hutch.

Then there were seven or so, then three, and finally, only one.

:crit: Who doesn't notice a DOZEN eagles overhead?

Mackie :lol:

Goli. :what:  :neutral:

Goli :wow: they probably were focused on ground work :p :lol:

Yes, but STILL - bald eagles are very big and very obvious, especially in a frickin FLOCK  :crit:

:wow::duck: :runaway: 

:chicken: 

Happy Birthday, Mad! And I believe the world with get un toppy  turvy soon. Well, hope springs eternal. :panic:

Bess., your tooth went well, right? I think you are setting the big thing for your power outages in your area.  You showed take notes on them .

Wow, Goli, that,s a lot of Eagles! Gorgeous and also scary. :fly2:(well, those aren't. lol)

Mackie, hope you have a great time in the country, are you there now? I'm a bit out of it.

Jude :hey: :heart:

If you have time :walk:over to Goli's Heronwood topic for a beautiful :swoon:walk in the park .

Toothy fine thanks :manic: but I was sick from the dab of anaesthetic afterwards :crit:

Hope all is well Jude!

12 hours ago, judith said:

Mackie, hope you have a great time in the country, are you there now? I'm a bit out of it.

Yes, I am there now, with chickens and sheep :manic: And I am enjoying it a lot. An old friend of mine came by today in his camper van, that is additional fun.