The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

yes, they are like little treasures, popping up like they do. I've never seen blue ones :oh: 

They come in blue :shock: 

I put a picture at Nature Nerds  :yes: 

:run:

they are really weird :yes2: 

there were at least 10 different-looking :mushrooms: groups in the wooded place behind my house. shades of brown, pink, orange, red and then the blue  :shock:

it was this time of year, will look there again soon.

Now, it would be VERY weird if the blue ones show up again now.  As if they were summoned :omm: 

:duck: 

I will continue to investigate :angel: 

:lol:

it seems to be a wonderful year for mushrooms; I have never seen so many of them and also so many variations right here in the city. Hamburg is a very green city, compared to others, and this fall, it looks like Mushroom Party all over. Really fun to see huge cartwheel-like mushrooms popping up in a rather modest flower bed, or armies of tiny mushrooms marching up the trunk of a tree felled a year ago.

:mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms::mushrooms:

Very good - more cities should follow Hamburg's example :crit: 

:manic: 

I probably showed you the video with people reading our Grundgesetz (Constitution), filmed all around Hamburg, right? in case I didn't … :p 

you did and i love seeing it again :oh:  :swoon:  :cry: <--- emotional  :wow: and --->  :p  the end-credit extra :wink: