The Hidden Fortress
jana

i *SEE* you

Here, too. Food and hardware are donated, work is volunteered. And yet the state is relying on these services because without them, people would go hungry, in one of the richest countries in the world. 

non-profit charitable organizations :yes2:  

❤️ to all volunteers

I raise my mug.

(:omm: making a pour-over  :coffee:)

20 hours ago, Mackie said:

Here, too. Food and hardware are donated, work is volunteered. And yet the state is relying on these services because without them, people would go hungry, in one of the richest countries in the world. 

Exactly.  IN ONE OF THE RICHEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.  Sigh.  And in a state, here, that has Amazon, Microsoft, and Boeing. 

It,s pretty misty out here and has been for several days. Personally I love it but even I am a little tired of it. And things are getting soggy.  :ghost::bat::brian::lighthouse::mushrooms: I actually still love it!  I just don,t tell the others. lol 

:hey: judith!  :lol: 

ditto here for misty weather, but when the sun manages to :peep: peep through the clouds :wow: it's an event :oh:  :joy: 

i am :waiting: for the grocery delivery van. have all the outside lights on :light:  as i think there is a substitute driver this wekk. might be lost :shock: getting late and dark :roll: 

oh dear, I hope the driver eventually found you, bess. If he really is lost, at least he has some food with him :p 

Jude :lol: I like mist, too. We got a lot of it, sitting right next to the river. Sometimes I realize that the rest of the city is sitting in bright sunshine while we're still stuck in the white stuff ... :where: Mist and fog make for interesting photos :yes: :up: 

Yes the driver found us. The usual chap. All the groceries accounted for :lol:

We give him a tip of whatever home baking on hand :wink:

Lucky driver :snap: Growing up in the Bay Area, fog and mist always feel like home. 

Same coast!  :yes:  

8 hours ago, bess said:

We give him a tip of whatever home baking on hand :wink:

:oh: excellent tip :yes: 

The mist cleared to sunshine this afternoon :cool:  out :walk: up the road along the sea side. The road is called Seaside :silly2: 

I haven't been that way in a while, but how much the trees have grown where we used to have views over the water on our walks.  :shock: and yet so windy :freeze: 

A new house being built towards the ocean, two chaps were sitting in their work truck, rolled down a window to say hello. My Dear :old: recognized the business name, moi waited the duration of the chit-chat :angel: 

One guy said they were waiting out of the sun in case it rained :manic:  :duh:(being funny of course) :lol:  I think they were only eating their lunch :sandw:    :p

2 hours ago, Mackie said:

:oh: excellent tip :yes: 

:up: