jana

i *SEE* you

Guest Girl from Mars

Does that mean you are sending Kexs out to smoke? :p

Where is mousie? :oh:

Does that mean you are sending Kexs out to smoke? :p

Everyone is sent outside to smoke :yes:

Where is mousie? :oh:

I do hope they're okay. :idea: Maybe the mousies were a boy and girl and they're currently in a nest looking after their babies :manic:

Mousie is still there - or rather an assortment of mousies. i know that there is at least one small one and a bigger one :roll:

and Rain was here! :hey::heart:

come to india. :manic: you can smoke anywhere. inside, outside, upside, downside. :cig:

come to india. :manic: you can smoke anywhere. inside, outside, upside, downside. :cig:

hey, India shouod make that into a major tourist attraction thingy :p now that smokers are banned in a lot of places, that might be quite a draw :p

Plus you see flying elephants when you smoke there too :p

who'se Cressie, precious?? :bigeyes:

Our divinely gorgeous Lake Crescent is supposed to have its own version of the Loch Ness creature, although there have NOT been that many sightings. Probably because less :scotch: is drunk along the shores of Crescent, than along Loch Ness.

:fingerscrossed: about the Landdork. Maybe we could send a vision of Cressie his way?

Well, depending upon what is smoked, I'm sure flying elephants have been sighted elsewhere as well. :evil:

who'se Cressie, precious?? :bigeyes:

Our divinely gorgeous Lake Crescent is supposed to have its own version of the Loch Ness creature, although there have NOT been that many sightings. Probably because less :scotch: is drunk along the shores of Crescent, than along Loch Ness.

ah! the cousin who emigrated to the New World. :p

:fingerscrossed: about the Landdork. Maybe we could send a vision of Cressie his way?
well, it went okay. we will get new window, though, and i hate new windows. :huh:

Well, depending upon what is smoked, I'm sure flying elephants have been sighted elsewhere as well. :evil:

:p:cig::joy:

Guest Girl from Mars

I am allergic to smoke. :duck: No good country for me then. :sigh:

Guest Sunflowerwoman

I am allergic to smoke. :duck: No good country for me then. :sigh:

So is my mother. That is my response to people who say that they have a "right" to smoke. If you have a right to smoke everywhere, then people who are allergic to smoke are trapped in their homes. Don't they have a right to go out to eat, to the theater, to the store? A smoker can smoke outside, but an allergic person can't stop breathing during the course of a meal.

Guest Girl from Mars

Well said, Sunny :smooch:

Actually that is the reason why I don't go out anymore except to the movie and theater (smoke-free). :manic:

Agreed. It's been such a joy since Scottish pubs were declared non-smoking. My throat used to be raw and my eyes stinging after an evening in the local - and try singing in it - ugh! *coff* *coff* *choke* -so not good in the middle of something you're trying to perform!

It may be someone's human right to smoke (which is the latest attempt to put back the whole 'no public places' bill) but I figure I have an equal human right not to die of smoke inhalation.

well, what about places that have separate smoking and non-smoking sections? i don't think anyone should be inconvenienced. personally, i don't mind the "no smoking in public places" thing. surely though it's possibly to separate areas? while this doesn't apply in many places, i know, in india and a lot of big cities across the world, the air is tremendously smoky anyway. and with things far more icky than burnt nicotine.

it's just that there's nothing like a cigarette to make a dull evening bearable... which often happens when i go out to dinner with idiots. :p

however, since i'm one of those non-smoking smokers who don't inhale, i can't quite take really smoky places. they give me terrible headaches. :s

nori and me online. :jump: