The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

new lifeline theme

:lol: bess!!

Marsie, childhood doesn't mean pictures of kids, necessarily. you had a childhood, didn't you? your ratties did. perhaps there still is something around to take a picture of …?

it is not really easy to come up with a theme everybody is happy with :wink: i usually find out they are tougher than i meant for them to be, myself, once i start looking for pics … :p but no pressure, nobody has to participate if they do not feel like it.

There is always, of course SECOND CHILDHOOD :manic:

Which most of usmake that SOME of us hellMOIis definitely in. :chacha:

:duck:

There is always, of course SECOND CHILDHOOD :manic:

Which most of usmake that SOME of us hellMOIis definitely in. :chacha:

:duck:

you have no idea how much i missed posts like this one, goli :smooch::manic:

Guest Girl from Mars

hehe, yeah, second childhood. nope, not gonna happen, i am way toooooo grown-up these days :lol: yeah, i know, mackie, i do not intend to take photos of kids, since i really don't like babies and children. at all. it is hard to find something for everyone and i am not complaining, sorry it looked like it in the post. sometimes i really hate the format, you know it would be so much easier if we could hear what we are saying and see each other. but that is not to be, so anyways, i was not complaining. basta.

and yes, ratties have a childhood, i have tons of pictures from when they were little :oh: might dig out three of those :yes:

see? problem solved :wink:

didn't read it as complaint :no3: i can toadly understand if you guys occasionally groan at the new themes, though :p

Guest Girl from Mars

i am a bit grumpy, as i said, it's also, a woman in our rat club has just given birth to her first baby. she is not my fave person and we had some serious problems with her working for the animals protection society. but now she is totally spamming everyone she knows with photos and stories of her ronja. (don't start me on the name) so i am a bit sensitive.

well, it certainly is a life-changing event for her, so be tolerant … :wink:

don't worry Marsie, i'm just the same about kids. don't mind the pics we have here, and one or two of my friends' offspring but on the whole :duck::nosee: i got faced with an ultrasound pic once and had a really hard time not saying 'omigod, it's something from Alien!' :shudder:

childhood could be nostalgia, too...

indeed - actually that is what made me think of it as a theme.

Guest Girl from Mars

well, it certainly is a life-changing event for her, so be tolerant … :wink:

yeah, i am tolerant. but i am not sending her money.

mad! :roflmao: i see the alien resemblance. :lol: