The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

new lifeline theme

To be serious, at least for an instant, I think this turned out to be a difficult theme. I know I had a number of :cool: ideas, or so I thought, but somehow the ideas did NOT really come out all that well in the pics. Sigh.

yes, i realised it was quite a tricky one when i started to think about pics myself :lol:

the next one is going to be much easier. :yes: promise :angel:

the next one is going to be much easier. :yes: promise :angel:

Ahem, it would have to be :duck:

:p well, it will be, i think it is a very easy theme :yes:

it was difficult. I had a couple of ideas too that seemed great in theory but just didn't get through the lense intact. I'm not complaining though, challenge is a great teacher :yes: So personally I don't mind you throwing in these trickier ones once in a while Mackie :kiss:

one of the many reasons i love you, narc, is that you put things so much better than i would have. :yes::smooch:

i had great fun with this theme. primarily because anything and nothing could be a secret.

one of my first picks was a picture of a friend's daughter sleeping behind her while the rest of us had a decadent brunch. the idea was good but needed a better photographer. :p

it was difficult. I had a couple of ideas too that seemed great in theory but just didn't get through the lense intact. I'm not complaining though, challenge is a great teacher :yes: So personally I don't mind you throwing in these trickier ones once in a while Mackie :kiss:

:smooch: well, it is definitely going to happen again, since i do not always realise when a theme is difficult :lol:

sorry for the delay - i hope i get to it during the weekend :blush2:

Guest Sue
sorry for the delay - i hope i get to it during the weekend :blush2:

the best things in life are always worth waiting for! (although if you could see your way to letting us have the next theme, those swotty Hermione types who hand in their homework early could keep their eyes open for the next lot...hint....hint.. :smooch: )

okay, i can do that :p

the new lifeline theme is

:joy::joy::joy::joy:SEE-THROUGH :joy::joy::joy::joy:

deadline is NOVEMBER 20 :db:

Guest Sue
:lol::smooch: you are easy to please :p

that's the happiest way to be.

:smooch: i guess it is a little less unwieldy than the last one :yes: