The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

comments to Narc's "Karibu Kenya"

That's my favourite one. The light reflecting on the little boys head and shoulder is lovely, and despite the exotic setting, there is something about the photo that recalls those paintings of Victorian children - the hoop, and the little girl's bloomers are so typical of those images.

:kiss:

aren't they the cutest? it's not sharp but I couldn't exactly tell them to stand still while I got everything right. would kind of wreck the spontanity thing plus my swahili is rusty :roll:

Narc, i think there are a LOT of things more important in a picture than a precise focus. :yes:

and yes! Rain, i think that is what struck me first about it - it is a classical composition, and i think it couldn't be better if she had directed it. the way the children are one behind the other, defining the depth of the image, and the way the little on in the middle and the one behind her are almost reflecting each other's pose …

:swoon:

:star::star::star::star::star:

:kiss:

aren't they the cutest? it's not sharp but I couldn't exactly tell them to stand still while I got everything right. would kind of wreck the spontanity thing plus my swahili is rusty :roll:

now THERE's a short film in itself: swede speaks swahili. :yes::lol:

Narc :kiss: i'm sorry it took so long to comment

Great pictures, hard to say which one i like the best, but i have a soft spot for girafses and baby elephant... and the giraffe-antelope is beautiful

and you made great shots along the coast too

thanks for sharing :smooch:

only a tad bit :green: