The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

a dictionary for discerning minds

arrrghonomic – designed specifically for looks and maximum inconvenience

axhibition - the rather violent form of displaying art

barfbaggable - everything that belongs inside a stinky brown paper bag* (* see, Paris Hilton (if you really must :crit: ))

Coven-ment: the witches who run the world...... aka madmins.....

dramifications - misbehaviour suited to HissyFit Hall

figjam - NOT a newtonfilling - the new personal motto of MacBoss - just ask her what it means :oh: but since she can't wait -

fuck i'm great, just ask me

fortmantreau - a combination of truncated words culled from several languages - incomprehensible at first sight. Second sight, however, will reveal a hurl of wisdom cast before swans

fortunutly - how most of us msbehave here

Gordon Blue - :cook2: style of cooking involving considerable verbal abuse.....

greylight - what you get when it's too dreich for the sun to even bother getting up.

groupduck - the fortunut version of the rather mimsy "grouphug" favored by the less fortunut

kardashian (noun) - someone who is only famous for being famous. can also be used as an adjective.
"a predatory entertainment-virus that sucks money and time out of its victims"

madmins - hard working administrator (1) and clueless pslutress extraordinairess (1)

Moobbitduck - a three-headed creature responsible for all sorts of weirdness, often accompanied by Small Dog Superheroine. Note that its weirdness is contageous. Anyone who associates with the MBD or its dog will develop symptoms almost immoodieately.

malvoyant giving someone the evil eye....... often in advance of the event :crit: (c.f clearvoyant - looking clean, in case!)

pslut -

post slutting

a practice we hear is condemned in less fortunut places

Quilted - the soporific state induced by close proximity to an original 'Evil Quilt' by Jude.

Shortie it out - Meaning to write a Shortie instead of killing someone when they upset you. A cheap and fun alternative to psychoanalysis or jail.
By the time you've composed your Shortie and pruned it to exactlly 100 words you're probably calmed down.

Sunday Banana Dance - the celebration, even if only in your head, when your work week is over.

tot rim - line of old hair colour at the roots of the hairline, cf. ring of residue within a drained beer mug :beer:
happens about every 4 weeks ... indicating it is time to re-dye hair

Trump – a noxious expellation of foul smelling gases from the nether regions, often accompanied by a loud and unpleasant noise, and excessive hot air.

Uselessdesk - what a 'helpdesk' usually is.
e.g. The one that when you are trying to cancel a credit card because you have lost your wallet, wants all the info that is on your card - which of course you don't have because it's lost and that's the whole point of the call - before they can 'process the application.'

vegolent - violent in connection to vegetables

warpduck - immediate and swift defensive reaction when one who has msbehaved a little TOO fortunutly realizes there may be dramifications.

zentrum - hissyfit precipitated by UKcentrique vs. UScentric spellings. :omm:

(please feel free to help collect words :p ... and if you know a better explanation for the above ...)

just noticed the above has been added to :manic:

… it is okay to post here :yes: we can keep editing the first post for dictionary entries :yes:

added "barfbaggable". it came up in a pm conversation with Boo, who thought it should go into the dictionary. :yes:

Its a marvellous word :yes:

i would be grateful for a better definition, though - mine is singularily uninspired. :s

"everything that belongs inside a stinky brown paper bag"

"barf-inducers that deserve their own bag"

:dunno:

That is perfect! You could add an asterisk and a note to the side ( * see, Paris Hilton) :roflmao:

zentrum - hissyfit precipitated by UKcentrique vs. UScentric spellings. :omm:

:crit: i think i haven't seen that one before :lol: or i forgot. :roflmao:

on third thought, i think there is a hazy memory ... :roll::p