The Hidden Fortress
Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

comments for the Shorties

:joy: more people in the Shorties!!!! nice one bess, can just see the clerks' faces!!!

Mad, Neighborhood Watch is beautiful...and terrifying....and , I fear, NOT fiction. :shock:

Mad, Neighborhood Watch is beautiful...and terrifying....and , I fear, NOT fiction. :shock:

it is fantastic!!! :jump:

and so is Goli's :oh: took me a moment to remember what it all is about.

i love this idea, it is such a cool format.

Goli, that is as sharp and bracing as the deep blue sea!

i am finding this so much fun!!!! partly because it takes so little time, so i can indulge myself between being busy, while not having the time to dedicate to something longer. :havingfun:

nice one, goli! Ice with your :scotch: ? (:heresy:!)

Mad, the Loch Ness Hider is so cool! Delightful. :flower:

I wonder if they come from China through all those holes we dig.

i don't know - but this really was a conversation held on the beach on Friday morning!!!!

One of the activities i do is to get the kids to create their own bit of 'beach art' in the form of a creature (real or imagined).. these lads had spent most of their time messing about, drawing out things and then walking all over them, getting distracted and paddling and generally having a good time. The teacher kept niggling at them to follow the brief and make a creature.... in the last 5 minutes, they came up with a few bits of seaweed, a rock, and a handful of lines in the sand - the Loch Ness Hider was born! Serious smarty points for sheer cheek and innovation! :lol:

i like the turn-around and feelgood of 180!!

Mad, that is so cute and lovely! and really creative on the kid's side, too :yes:

Jude, that is a brilliant 180 degree turn :lol:

Thank you Mad & Mackie, it kinda sorta happened that way. I really LOVE this format. Short & doable and the 100 word rule leads to new ideas and makes you THINK.

When I was writing a post late last night I found myself "editing" it! :roflmao:

:lol:

ain't that the truth!!

Goli, that so rings a bell! If I can find a good deal on that car hood machine gun shall we try for a package deal? :evildb:

:joy: more people in the Shorties!!!! nice one bess, can just see the clerks' faces!!!

thanks mad. what you see is probably right - yes mine is a true story :lol:

nice additions, mad, goli and jude

goli the boarding pass one is 'chilling'

mad - Loch Ness Hider :lol: bless them

jude - great to work in the apples, it's a beautiful image, a soothing 180 :oh:

so true, goli. Jude, if you find a supplier for the forward machine cannon, let me know too!!!!

I'll do that, Mad. You know what would be fun...a paint ball gun!! :roflmao: Pretty soon we'd all look like 1960's VW buses...Flower Power!

Bess, I didn't so much "work in" the apples as they led me by the hand. I had just listened to a report about how there are so many more varieties of apples available in the markets now than a couple of decades ago. It used to be just red & golden deliscious and then Granny Smith. I find apples, especially the old varieties just gorgeous.

Bess, I didn't so much "work in" the apples as they led me by the hand.

i like that :oh:

my story, too. it was like a really short play in two acts happening before my eyes :shock:

i half-expect that the third act is pending, that i will overhear a conversation - perhaps between the two clerks another time that i'm there - and what i will hear is '..and you know, she came back and paid!' - so that's for another 100 words or maybe i'll do a 4-word one :lol: