The Hidden Fortress
Mackie

look!

I was just going to post that in Interior Design :roll: Found it during my daily trip to Apartment Therapy.

Funnily enough, I immediately thought of Rain as well :lol:

Rain, you are doomed to forever being our first thought when there is anything Barbie around :wink:

That is amazing. Are they bald? We have enough old Brbies to make a small one I think....the kind where the hair went weird like they do. They should sell Barbie with tiny bottles of hair product. :roflmao:

:lol: i do see some hair, but maybe some of them are bald :p

okay, so this is not from the www - but once i have posted it, it is on the www, so i guess it counts :p

mad, in July 2007, whern i posted a pic of the fire in my house, you asked about the mural that was visible in there.

brand01.jpg

it took me only 16 months to take a pic of it :p and here it is:

mural.jpg

it is on one of the walls of the school next door. quite a lot going on in there :lol:

wow! that is very :cool: i think murals like this are brilliant for schools! and so much more fun than bare walls. there were some nice ones in Birmingham. Thanks, Moo!

:smooch: i go (or rather bike) past that wall almost daily, and each time i thought, "eeep! got to take a picture of that soon!!" :p

yes, it is a cool mural, so many things having more than one meaning. quite a puzzle :oh: