The Hidden Fortress

panography

Mackie

ooh! MadBro tends to do this on occasion, for stuff that's too big for one shot - but i don't think he's ever done it on that scale! i'll send him the link.

Hockney used to do it with simple prints, of course, not digital. in the book i have he says that he kept getting small leaflets when he picked up his prints, explaining to him how to frame a picture :lol:

Hockney even did portraits like that, they are very cool. :oh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay, very much first try:

vormGeyer_pano_kl.jpg

(here is a bigger version for getting a chance to see a few more details :crit: )

so, that is the café i've been spending so much time at this summer :p or rather, that is the view when i am sitting in front of the café, looking out across the square.

i was talking about your cafe, by the way. but miss powazek's is pretty cool too. i like the ones with her feet in it. really brings home the differences in perspective. i remember margaret atwood used a word in "cat's eye" - shatter-patterns. she used it to describe cracks in glass that run like boundaries on maps or veins under the skin. these images somehow remind me of that. :roll:

i was talking about your cafe, by the way.

:smooch:

but miss powazek's is pretty cool too. i like the ones with her feet in it. really brings home the differences in perspective. i remember margaret atwood used a word in "cat's eye" - shatter-patterns. she used it to describe cracks in glass that run like boundaries on maps or veins under the skin. these images somehow remind me of that. :roll:

:oh:

i love the pics with her feet, too :lol: