The Hidden Fortress

Wordle

jana

ladies, let me introduce you to the joys of wordle. all you need is a slab of text and this gorgeous website does the rest. this is use at the fort wordled.

Picture1.png

Picture4.png

Picture3.png

Picture2.png

Picture5.png

i could do this for HOURS... :lol:

Wow, that is such fun. :chacha:

QUEEN OF ROMANIA

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,

A medley of extemporanea;

And love is a thing that can never go wrong;

And I am Marie of Romania.

Sorry, that was something I was cutting & pasting to experiment.

That is a great one Mad. :flower: Mostly horizontal?

I had one and tried to print it out and jammed my printer. :grumpy:

Well, Ben was able to unjam the printer and in the process my wordle creation popped out, a little smudged around the edges but ok. I had made it as a surprise for him....it was! :roflmao: It's all of our names including the animals. It was done using the black background with the bright red,green & blue letters.

mad, that is so cool.

jude, i can actually imagine you growling at the printer. :p

you all do realise that if you press "randomize" it'll give you the same set of words in different patterns, right? GREAT fun. :yes:

Well, Ben was able to unjam the printer and in the process my wordle creation popped out, a little smudged around the edges but ok. I had made it as a surprise for him....it was! :roflmao: It's all of our names including the animals. It was done using the black background with the bright red,green & blue letters.

:lol: i bet he was :oh::wow:

the only annoying thing about the randomiser is - when you get a layout you like, but want to change the font, going via 'font' seems to randomise again.... :roll: i just kept going until i had 'Evil Miss Rain' in the right order!! :manic:

i could spend far to much time playing with this..... :angel:

the only annoying thing about the randomiser is - when you get a layout you like, but want to change the font, going via 'font' seems to randomise again.... :roll: i just kept going until i had 'Evil Miss Rain' in the right order!! :manic:

i could spend far to much time playing with this..... :angel:

Oh! I wondered how you guys did that.. I thought I was missing some function on the site. I noticed one of the designs on there was a song with the title in a big slanted row and the other words grouped around it like the body of the guitar. Or it might have been a vaccum cleaner....but it looked like a guitar.