The Hidden Fortress

comments to The End of The Story

Mackie

it's kind of half in my head and half written.....i know exactly where it's going, it's just putting it down right... trying to get the voices and stuff.

mwuhahaha!

later, liebchen... this looks to be a specially-for-Moo story anyway!!! :smooch:

(actually, i've known what happened At The End since i wrote the later bits of the last story, just never got round to putting it on paper/computer. ah well!)

later, liebchen... this looks to be a specially-for-Moo story anyway!!! :smooch:

i think that is because the forum is basically deserted for most of the day this week :lol: (and then the writing forum is not too frequented at the best times, either …)

if it is no problem for you - for me it definitely is not as long as i get this story :lol::smooch:

(it is strange, isn't it, how these stories have a tendency to keep weaving in your head …)

no problem! it's been demanding to get out for a while anyway! (they DO demand, don't they! of course, there is still a lot of in-between-the-last-one-and-this to go, and THAT is only half written and may need a BIG overhaul)

:smooch: have it as a present! :flower:

it's a simple two-hander. and i DO like making the reader work to figure out exactly what's going on!!! :goodbad:

i'm deliberately avoiding names for copyright reasons - i leave the reader to draw their own conclusions. (!)

• 2 weeks later...