The Hidden Fortress

comments for Boo's One Day in Paris

Mackie

Guest Girl from Mars

I love love love Père Lachaise! Except for the horrible loos they have. But maybe they have been changed. I see there are still people visiting the Lizard King's grave :swoon:

Boo, your photos are just awesome, I love every one of them, all so beautiful and really capture what Paris is!

I love love love Père Lachaise! Except for the horrible loos they have. But maybe they have been changed. I see there are still people visiting the Lizard King's grave :swoon:

Pere Lachaise is just so pretty :oh:

I didn't notice any toilets :no: Not sure I'd want to visit the loo in a graveyard.

Poor old Jim (and his neighbours) must be sick to death (pardon the pun) of bloody Doors songs being blasted out on some dodgy stereo. :roll: And unoriginal graffitti that tells him to "break on through" :roll::neutral:

Boo, your photos are just awesome, I love every one of them, all so beautiful and really capture what Paris is!

:flower::shy:

It's a shame the Louvre was closed. There's a community over at Flickr that posts pictures of the crowds around the Mona Lisa :lol:

Pere Lachaise is glorious!!!! i would have spent all my time there .. and i love the way Paris really suits sepia and B&W.... wonderful trip, Boo!